**LIKE NEW 2015 KTM RC390** Warranty, 10/10 Flawless, Great on Insurance | GTAMotorcycle.com
  • Please use the new GTAM Classified section. Check it out HERE

**LIKE NEW 2015 KTM RC390** Warranty, 10/10 Flawless, Great on Insurance

dbworld4k

*IF THE AD IS UP, IT IS AVAILABLE*

For sale is my 2015 KTM RC390 AS-IS. Although it will need NOTHING to pass safety considering it's like-new and barely ridden.

Purchased new (no liens or financing, I own the bike outright) in January 2016 at the Motorcycle Show through GP Bikes. I am a mature owner and treat all my toys with the utmost attention and care.

Selling because as you can tell by the mileage (hardly 1000 kms), I do not have enough time to ride.

*Never raced, dropped, stunted, etc.
The bike has been babied since day one, stored in a heated garage. I have not even had a chance to ride it properly considering the 1000km break-in service is only coming up now (I can have this taken care of by a KTM dealer if I get my asking price).

• -Tires are perfect and fresh
  • -FACTORY WARRANTY until February 2017
  • -NO damage anywhere whatsoever. Not even a stone chip.
  • -NO modifications
  • -ALL original books, manuals, keys, and tool kit included.

For new riders: this is a perfect entry level bike as it even has ABS and being a sub-600CC engine means it is great on insurance! Looks super sporty, handles amazing given the light and nimble chassis. Great starter bike for those seeking a sports class motorcycle.

[Price Drop] Asking only $5700 OBO! Save yourself the freight and PDI of a new one with MSRP $6900 + HST. You're getting an essentialy NEW bike for over $1000 off.

Located in northeast Brampton.

*SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY*
*I WILL NOT DISCUSS OFFERS OVER EMAIL OR PHONE. COME SEE THE BIKE, THEN WE CAN TALK NUMBERS*
*NO TRADES*

kzwaLlc.jpg

RlV33jt.jpg

S9bs2BH.jpg

cdStk1c.jpg

LWgQWoD.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom