Canada -Wide Cannonball Rides - 500 km and 1000 km RIDES Sept 17th, 18th - 2016 | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Canada -Wide Cannonball Rides - 500 km and 1000 km RIDES Sept 17th, 18th - 2016

I shouldn't mention this but English classes were always something I excelled at. It sometimes rips my guts out trying to read on the Internet.

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

You use "I've got" in your signature ;)

You use "I've got" in your signature ;)
I've got a signature? I've been using Tapatalk so long I forgot. Lol

Sent from my Le Pan TC802A using Tapatalk

Was starting to get worried about the rain for tomorrow as it's supposed to be heavy but just saw on the site that the 500km can be also run on Sunday instead of Saturday. Sweetness!

Myself and 1 buddy completed the Kawartha 500km yesterday, soaked to the bone when before the first check point. We left as a group of 4 from Endras but 2 guys backed out 100Km in due to rain. Did not see a lot of people out there, large group passed us as my buddy was refuelling on the side of the 507SB

I completed the 500 kms ride

Preregistered with the dealer
Paid the $5 for the patch
Signed in at 9 am day off
Then checked in when I was done the route

Do I have to do anything else to get my patch?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I checked with the Purdayman, patches will be 4-5 weeks (once all rides are complete and paperwork verified), I think the dealer should be letting us know when they are in,

I checked with the Purdayman, patches will be 4-5 weeks (once all rides are complete and paperwork verified), I think the dealer should be letting us know when they are in,
It's been 6 weeks and I haven't heard anything from the dealer

Anyone get their patch yet?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I haven't gotten anything yet after completing the 500km ride. Dealer took my info and said that's it. Didn't ask for receipts or business cards or anything as such. I've still got them so will follow up where I can send the documentation to ensure I get that patch.

I have not heard anything either. I started/ended at Endras BMW which dealer did you start,? I do know that it is one guy running the show so it may take a little while if the turnout was really high

Last edited:
I emailed him through his Facebook page and this is the response i got back on November 3rd

"I will start shipping tomorrow to dealerships - Province by Province - Hopefully ALL will be completed and shipped by Tuesday. Canada Post typically delivers within 5 business days thereafter."

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Picked mine up from Endras BMW on Saturday

Back
Top Bottom