Canada -Wide Cannonball Rides - 500 km and 1000 km RIDES Sept 17th, 18th - 2016 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Canada -Wide Cannonball Rides - 500 km and 1000 km RIDES Sept 17th, 18th - 2016

CannonballRides

Cannonball Rides offers a series of FREE motorcycle journeys across every province within Canada. These rides are one or two day adventures designed to take through some of the best roads
each province has to offer. Pre-Registration is Required!

These rides are not easy, they require great stamina to finish. Proper planning and consistent speed are required to complete any of these rides. You alone decide when and where you are going to start along with how fast and often you wish to stop. You do not ride in a large group!

The next series of rides is our Canadian Fall Color Cannonball Rides.
All rides will Start on September 17th from any participating business listed on the ride maps within each province. You can choose from two rides, but you must register ahead of time!

500 KM - One Day Ride - Starts @ 9 AM Completion time is by 5 PM
1000 KM - Two Day Ride - Starts @ 9 AM - Completion Sunday Night by 5 PM

Please remember the rides are FREE - No entry fee to get in on the action
- And we give-a way great stuff :) We just gave away over 20 Jackets and Glove Combo!
Serious Swagger Here for FREE - Enter - Ride and you stand a great chance of Winning!

Do YOU have what it takes?

Visit:

www.CannonballRides.ca

www.Cannonball500.ca ,

www.Cannonball1000.ca

Looking at the routes...the 1000km route includes a ferry?

I'll be doing the 500km ride out of Mississauga on the 17th if anyone's interested.

Is it possible to register online or do we need to attend at a dealership in person? I think last time there was online registration?

Keep an eye on this

Is it possible to register online or do we need to attend at a dealership in person? I think last time there was online registration?

In person registration in advance is bizarre. So is purchasing the patch in advance...

Myself and 3 buddies are going to do the Kawartha's 500km loop, hope the weather is good. Threw it into Furkot https://trips.furkot.com/ts/pXWyb8 with gas stops if it helps anybody

There's three different routes on the site just for the Ontario 500 alone. The kawarthas or muskoka run were my choices.

Sent from my Le Pan TC802A using Tapatalk

There's three different routes on the site just for the Ontario 500 alone. The kawarthas or muskoka run were my choices.

Sent from my Le Pan TC802A using Tapatalk

got it. Will do that in the spring.

Not sure they run the 500 in the spring (might only be the 1000).

Only thing I can think of is 500miles instead of 500km due to extended daylight hours. I'm hoping to do the 500mi in the spring as well...maybe the 1,000 if the new baby is a real crier!

Should I register if I'm not sure if I'll show up? I ask because it looks like it might rain on Saturday, I want to do the run but would like to make my decision on Sat morning.

Should I register if I'm not sure if I'll show up? I ask because it looks like it might rain on Saturday, I want to do the run but would like to make my decision on Sat morning.

Weather reports are pretty inaccurate that far in advance...and in reality...it's $5. If you don't show up you lose the $5. If it doesn't rain you're good to go.

Contemplated hard and long about doing the 1000 this weekend, but my comfortable/enjoyment single day range is about 700K, beyond which the comfort/enjoyment level starts to rapidly drop. Could make it an overnighter, but chances are every motel and reasonably priced hotel 30K in any direction of any of the routes are booked out, so...yeah. Gonna do a dinner ride with a bunch of friends instead. There's always next year. ;)

Register is free, it is only $5 if you want the patch upon successful verified completion

It's prolly legit, I just love this homepage.

ktm%201290%20adventure%20homepage%20banner.jpg

Sorry, completely off topic, but that non-word drives me insane.

I probably shouldn't let it bother me so much.
Yeah, prolly not.

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

I shouldn't mention this but English classes were always something I excelled at. It sometimes rips my guts out trying to read on the Internet.

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom