Grand Bend August 9 | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Grand Bend August 9

A couple snags to work on but I should be there! woohoo
Will the gate be open after 5? Planning on using my trailer at the track tonight

Just called and signed up. Bike and shoulder seemed OK when tested on the weekend so we will give it a go.

Jeff

Bike is torn apart, putting it back in track mode. Will be ready for mosport next week, then the next GBM tuesday

Bike is torn apart, putting it back in track mode. Will be ready for mosport next week, then the next GBM tuesday

You've got about 13 hours to have it ready to leave tomorrow morning. haha...

Waiting for fiberglass to set :)

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Had a great day today. Thanks to Grand Bend for running things so well !!

Here's a video from one Advanced session today.

[video=youtube;hQ275tbw9cE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQ275tbw9cE[/video]

How many people usually show up for these Tuesdays? How is the day scheduled?

Today was pretty light. Only about 5 Advanced, maybe 10 in each Intermediate and Beginner. July had quite a few more. Schedule is like any other track day. 9-5 with a 1 hour lunch break. 3 groups 15-20 minute sessions.

It was great having open track but a bit lonely at times. You were flying, I was on the black duc, tried chasing you but quickly fell off pace. The heat was a killer!

Will be there for the next one

It was great having open track but a bit lonely at times. You were flying, I was on the black duc, tried chasing you but quickly fell off pace. The heat was a killer!

Thanks! I was in the zone yesterday, felt good. The heat and the hard workout of Screaming Alien was definitely a challenge.

Back
Top Bottom