Grand Bend August 9 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Grand Bend August 9

GSXR Girl

Who's going?
Paul - what will the layout be?

I'll be there :) cbr600f4i #9 Should be fun.

Edit: Forward Screaming Alien for the layout sounds good.

Last edited:
Doctor cleared my shoulder and I have full motion of it, now I just need to get on a bike enough to see if riding position or pushing on bars makes it unhappy. Starting to rebuild rearset and clip-on tonight. New helmet should be arriving Friday. Then hope to take it to an empty parking lot or such and test shoulder at low speed.

So if all stars align I might make Tues
Jeff

That's good news, Jeff. Hopefully you have the strength to ride. It will help teach you to grip the tank with your knees and not rely on the bars while braking.

I'm planning to be there next Tuesday. Really hoping it's a forward layout this time. The bumps into the left off of the drag straight (turn 3 in forward layouts) seem to have gotten a lot worse since the last time I rode a reverse layout. That corner alone turned me off of reverse layouts.

Sunny & I will be there as well.

What does everyone think about Forward Screaming Alien as a layout for Tuesday?

Out. Back from the dragon on Sunday night and the bosses won't give me the Tuesday. Curses!

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

same, just coming back, the bike needs a bit of work to get back in track mode. Hilarious as a street bike on the mountain roads though!

Gbm

Hmmm... my weekend plans just fell through.

Hopefully see you up there, have fun regardless!

This is a Tuesday run by Grand Bend, not Soar.

Sure do.

It gets set up on the left side of the bike if we are running Screaming Alien or anything else that's clockwise direction.

The course will be forward Screaming alien we had 2 very large Drag events these past 2 weekends and it is the best layout for us to use for this weeks lapping. We could use a few more attendees as our rsvd total isn't very good at this point. The weather is going to be awesome Sunny and warm.

I called and registered for Michelle and I about an hour ago. Hopefully it's a go. If not we'll likely be at Grand Bend beach instead. haha...

It is definitely a go regardless of size. I committed to and sold passes re the Two Wheel Tuesday/Thursday program and to fufill that commitment we need to have this Tuesdays program go forward.I am just hoping we see a decent turnout, even so there will be a ton of track time for everyone.

Back
Top Bottom