need insurance real soon | GTAMotorcycle.com

need insurance real soon

adrisen

I need to find new insurance. Everything I find is more then what I am paying now, or not a substantial difference, where everyone I hear is getting reductions. My current increased my deductible and still paying high.

I have a 2013 Suzuki GW250

HELP

I expire in two weeks

Nice bike. You'll need to provide more info. Age, where you live, new rider, old fart, all factor into your insurance premium. You have a 3 yo bike, so do you need comprehensive? Doing collision only can decrease your rate.

Have you gone through the stickies in the insurance section?

I need to find new insurance. Everything I find is more then what I am paying now, or not a substantial difference, where everyone I hear is getting reductions. My current increased my deductible and still paying high.

HELP

I expire in two weeks

how much are you paying ? and how old are you ?

I think you'd have to call around and shop it ...

i am 39. Bought the bike last year. So had full insurance on it. Had general insurance since I was 17.

How much are you paying ? your rate should be dirt cheap on a 250 at that age ...

I am paying liability+fire/theft on an SV1000 at $400 / year and on my BW125 scooter $151 / year for full coverage ~ liablity + comp + collision ($1000 ded though) - the cost to remove the collision was only $22 / year :p

You shouldn't be paying more than $300-$500/year on that bike unless your driving record is dirty or you just got your M licence or something?

x2 above response, how much are you paying now?

You shouldn't be paying more than $300-$500/year on that bike unless your driving record is dirty or you just got your M licence or something?

x2 above response, how much are you paying now?

I fot my m2 last year. Have a g licence since I was 17. Been driving well for years. Any suggestions on where to look for insurance.

Call Andy Singh at Dalton Timmis. My first year rider is insured (as am I) with Aviva through Dalton and are both paying under $500/year.

HELP

I expire in two weeks

Not sure where you heard everyone is getting reductions....Everyone is getting reductions in the amount of coverage as of June 1st 2016, but rates are all pretty much staying the same, or going up or down a few hundred a year.

If anything, most on supersports are seeing huge increases due to State Farm selling off their insurance to another provider.

I am paying $998. Going to 899$ with an increased deductible of $500. And less benefits.

Yeah, you definitely need to call around. I don't think you'll be disappointed with your call to Dalton today.

I fot my m2 last year. Have a g licence since I was 17. Been driving well for years. Any suggestions on where to look for insurance.

Having your G won't count for a single thing, (other than you qualify for insurance from more companies). You are insuring a bike not a car

I am paying $998. Going to 899$ with an increased deductible of $500. And less benefits.

for an M2 rider that's not bad to be honest... the only way to make your cost go down is to have your M-class license longer and insured continuously.

My insurance company has already told me that even though my DL number is the same for both the policies for my bikes are rated differently. My car policy has an accident on it (at fault) that is NOT charged onto my bike policies since they treat them as separate. Which is good !

If your insurance company operates similar to mine then your G experience is worthless to them since your are now riding a bike and not driving a car. 2 different skill sets.

I just signed insurance with dalton. My g history was taken into account as with my m2. Got a fantastic rate.

If you have a cage to insure and own or rent a place, call Allstate. Insuring a 99cbr900rr, late models benz and my place for less than a '80 cb750f and late model Volvo on separate policies. The catch being I'm over thirty and insuring all three with Allstate, savings made it worth it. The bike was blacklisted with everyone I called, now comes out to 600$/yr. call Mathew 905-427-2827 x 5013

I just lined up a rate I am actually happy with. It was the cheapest I could get. What bothered me the most was the deductible at $500. I was quoted a few places at $300/100. But the rate was so high almost double. So I am at rate I can deal with. And they quoted me a few prices on bikes that I want to upgrade to. So I feel confident I made a good choice.

Back
Top Bottom