Low peace hand greeting a new thing. | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Low peace hand greeting a new thing.

I like the Hitler . Nothing to do with Hitler or his views but it's identifiable and should be reserved for gtam members!!!!!! :)

Sent from phone, excuse typos.

I understand what you are saying. A few years ago a member from this site tried the same to id fellow members. Obviously, nothing came of it.

Most definitely it is a serious charge to demonstrate the Hitler salute in Germany. Not sure about the rest of the World.
If I was given the Nazi salute you would get the finger from me. Why? Because of what it represented. Nothing personal, my feelings.
I understand that it originally had nothing to do with Hitler. However, my sympathies lie with those tortured, Families murdered, butchered. Against humanity.

Okay. How about the first pump. From jersey Shore? Would anyone give me the finger for that one ?

Sent from phone, excuse typos.

...my nomination for official GTAM wave...

6Gb8r.gif

There's quite a business already?
tumblr_n2r2cbPeFm1qkzaeco1_250.gif
Damn.
I remember that now. They were pushing it for raves iirc, and did a pretty cool pitch.

Sent from my custom Purple Joe Bass mobile on Tapatalk

I violently hump the air while standing on my pegs.

I think it can often be misconstrued as a mating call. oh well..

Maybe there needs to a GTAM specific one, to spot fellow members, :wave:

Queen wave, Shocker?

GTAM would generally be the middle finger ? .. In jest ofcourse

The Air Cock Thrust. Classic move. The more aggressive and violet, the more confusing it is for on-lookers. It's best to be smooth.

GTAM would generally be the middle finger ? .. In jest ofcourse
Already taken by adventure riders. In jest, I think.

Sent from my Le Pan TC802A using Tapatalk

Just don't do that accidentally to a police bike....would be an interesting 172 charge to fight. lol

GTAM would generally be the middle finger  .. In jest ofcourse

Already taken by adventure riders. In jest, I think.

Sent from my Le Pan TC802A using Tapatalk

Isn't that the official wave of Harley riders, for those who bought an 'inferior bike'? Can't confirm though...typically don't ride past Harley dealerships or pirate conventions...lol

Just don't do that accidentally to a police bike....would be an interesting 172 charge to fight. lol

IIRC, a forum member from Adventure Rider was driving his car behind some sort of "adventure" motorcycle with ADV stickers on the panniers. Thinking the rider was also a member, he drives alongside him, flipping the bird. No response. Does it again. No response. Passes the bike, pulls in front, hoping the rider will see the ADV sticker on his rear bumper, flips the bird again. As they pull up to some stoplights, the rider comes alongside and begins to berate the guy through the driver's window. It turned out that the rider bought the bike from an Adventure Rider member weeks before and did not realize the significance of the "salute". Awkward!

Back
Top Bottom