Donald Trump: Sociopath? | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Donald Trump: Sociopath?

I'm living in the US at the moment and it's bad. Thank god I can't vote as I wouldn't know who to vote for. It's a case of voting for the lesser evil and I actually think that's Trump. At least he's not a white Cracker with a bunch of black servants :)

It's just been getting progressively worse since 1988. George Bush, slick Willy, George W. Bush and then Obama. They are really scraping the bottom of the barrel. I can't believe out of 300 million people they can't find anyone better.

Lol oh God I got to exit this conversation. You fellows have fun.

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk

His statement about asking Russia to find the deleted emails was immediately sensationalized by the left media as "Trump asks Russia to HACK US GOVERNMENT"

Except, uh...that's exactly what he's suggesting they do. She's a government employee, or at least was during the time Trump is taking issue with. He suggested they "find" the rest of the emails which might as well be suggesting exactly that - "Hack her email".

Can't see the forest for the trees much, or do you somehow interpret his words in some other fashion to fit your clearly support of him?

Except, uh...that's exactly what he's suggesting they do. She's a government employee, or at least was during the time Trump is taking issue with. He suggested they "find" the rest of the emails which might as well be suggesting exactly that - "Hack her email".

Can't see the forest for the trees much, or do you somehow interpret his words in some other fashion to fit your clearly support of him?

Try to follow with me here....

Hillary not only hosted the email server herself, completely breaking the law in the process... she then claimed to have DELETED the emails, which is a violation of the US Federal Records Act in itself. If the emails were never on a gov server, and they're deleted from their original source, nobody is hacking anything. Get it?

So no, uh, Trump didn't ask Russia to hack the US government.

I'm living in the US at the moment and it's bad. Thank god I can't vote as I wouldn't know who to vote for. It's a case of voting for the lesser evil and I actually think that's Trump. At least he's not a white Cracker with a bunch of black servants :)

It's just been getting progressively worse since 1988. George Bush, slick Willy, George W. Bush and then Obama. They are really scraping the bottom of the barrel. I can't believe out of 300 million people they can't find anyone better.

It doesn't work that way.
How many well meaning people have $1 million to risk and run for a seat in the lower house of reps.
It now takes $1 billion to run for President.

Bernie was the better candidate, but they don't want Bernie.

They reap what they sow. The game is designed this way.
It seems almost all politicians are former lawyers or lobbyist.

Bernie was just as loony as the rest of em. He was pandering to the right demographic but it didn't pay off, because Clinton is way waaay too well-connected. Anyone pay attention to the fallout at the DNC after the latest round of leaks? Top level officials are quitting left right and centre. The whole thing was rigged for Hillary to get the nomination.

Bernie had wonderful, magical ideas about equality... and no mention of how to actually pay for any of it.

Hillary not only hosted the email server herself, completely breaking the law in the process... she then claimed to have DELETED the emails, which is a violation of the US Federal Records Act in itself. If the emails were never on a gov server, and they're deleted from their original source, nobody is hacking anything. Get it?

So no, uh, Trump didn't ask Russia to hack the US government.

"“Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” Mr. Trump said during a news conference here in an apparent reference to Mrs. Clinton’s deleted emails. “I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.”"

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/28/us/politics/donald-trump-russia-clinton-emails.html

Whatever Clinton did or did not do with respect to emails and servers, we have here a candidate for president of the United States intimating that Russia hack their way to "find" emails of a former Secretary of State in support of his own political ends.

There are two issues at play here: Clinton's email shadiness -- which has already been investigated at length by several government agencies -- but also Trump's astounding hope and/or request that a rival "superpower" either hack or release what they've already hacked for his own gain.

It boggles the mind to think of this sociopath in the Oval Office...

Yeah, except Trump insinuated that they still exist somewhere and the Russians should dig them up, so it seems you are fitting the argument to your viewpoint, not based on the facts.

Here's the exact quotes.

Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,”

“I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press. Let’s see if that happens. That will be next.”

The last paragraph isn't past tense, it's not joking, it's a dare.

He then went off the deep and and out of nowhere suggested maybe China was the one hacking the emails, based on zero evidence.

Edit: Didn't push the submit button right away and Blackfin beat me to it, but yeah...we're on the same page.

Either way, the headlines are BS. He didn't ask Russia to hack the US gov. The US government doesn't have those emails, that's whole reason that it's a scandal. Trump was implying that a hacker out there may have them. It would benefit the US government and citizens for those emails to turn up.

Yeah, except Trump insinuated that they still exist somewhere and the Russians should dig them up, so it seems you are fitting the argument to your viewpoint, not based on the facts.

You said the headlines are exactly what he's suggesting. You are wrong. The US Gov doesn't have those emails, that's the WHOLE POINT of the scandal.. therefore Trump couldn't be asking anyone to hack the US government in order to find the missing communications. My argument is based EXACTLY on fact, as opposed to what the left media is peddling: sensationalism.

Either way, the headlines are BS. He didn't ask Russia to hack the US gov. The US government doesn't have those emails, that's whole reason that it's a scandal. Trump was implying that a hacker out there may have them. It would benefit the US government and citizens for those emails to turn up.

Not "a hacker": He specifically named Russia, rival nuclear superpower, enemy of NATO and now in Ukraine (also possibly complicit in the downing of MH17 over Ukraine), opponent in Syria etc.

No matter Clinton's alleged malfeasance re emails, Trump did suggest Russia -- by name -- hack a US government official to gain points over a political opponent at home and that alone makes him unsuitable for The Office.

Bernie was just as loony as the rest of em. He was pandering to the right demographic but it didn't pay off, because Clinton is way waaay too well-connected. Anyone pay attention to the fallout at the DNC after the latest round of leaks? Top level officials are quitting left right and centre. The whole thing was rigged for Hillary to get the nomination.

Bernie had wonderful, magical ideas about equality... and no mention of how to actually pay for any of it.

The big difference is that he appears to be genuine person vs a couple of power hungry hypocrits

He didn't ask Russia to hack the US gov.

That's funny, a lot of people disagree. The media has nothing to do with it, you just need to interpret what was said in the way it was intended which was very clear. The fact that he tried to reframe the whole situation later into what he insisted was "sarcasm" (after he'd realized, or was more likely informed by an advisor or campaign manager the pile of hot steaming dog crap he'd just stepped into) just further cements exactly how his initial wording was intended.

That's funny, a lot of people disagree. The media has nothing to do with it, you just need to interpret what was said in the way it was intended which was very clear. The fact that he tried to reframe the whole situation later into what he insisted was "sarcasm" (after he'd realized, or was more likely informed by an advisor or campaign manager the pile of hot steaming dog crap he'd just stepped into) just further cements exactly how his initial wording was intended.
Idiots disagree.

The US GOV doesn't have the emails therefore its entirely pointless to suggest someone hack them. Period. Fact. End of discussion.

Hillary also doesnt have the emails therefore hes not suggesting they hack her either.

What he suggested, which should be clear to anyone following the whole email fiasco, is that a hacker who may have previously gotten the emails should step up and deliver them back to the public. If someone out there DOES have them, and I'd bet on it, then it would SERVE the American people for those emails to be leaked back.

The big difference is that he appears to be genuine person vs a couple of power hungry hypocrits
Lol that's a stretch

He's certainly no politician, and he's certainly got the whole establishment shaking. But a genuine person? Nah, he's just a different type of scumbag.

Something else to keep in mind, secondary to the "missing" emails, was that he was giddy happy about the first hack that was successful. He about wet his pants.

Now don't get me wrong, politically I'm sure some of those emails will be helpful to his campaign, but as soon as it became evident that the Russians were behind it the correct thing would have been to scold the offenders...not embrace them and dare them to keep digging. A foreign power is interferring in a freakin' US Election and he's cool with it. Unless of course it happened to him, and you'd bet the reaction would be different.

To the contrary he wants to be buddies with Putin. Hell, he doesn't even realize (or likely understand) the fact that Russian has annexed Crimea, yet apparently he's cool with that despite the fact that almost the entire rest of the world isn't.

This whole stupid email thing could be argued about for days, but it's but the tip of the iceberg that makes it increasingly clear that this clown is a danger to world peace if he's put in power. Like I said in another thread, one day he's going to wake up and discover that someone like Kim Jong called him a mean name and he's gonna do something stupid and drag the US into a serious conflict. We're coming along for the ride like it not since we share a border.

This isn't to mention the economic fallout that will surely happen. The collapses and turmoil happening in Britain right now after Brexit will pale in comparison...and again, we're coming along for the ride, like it or not.

The 'stupid email thing' lol.. you mean the thing where the secretary of state ran a private illegal email server to communicate highly sensitive information and then lied about it and deleted all the data?

And we're sitting here talking about Trump .... LOL

Yes yes, lets keep changing the topic. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom