group crash | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

group crash

Status
Not open for further replies.
let's jusf refresh some gta stuff,

gets way better of course, but looks like the luxo bestiality stuff is gone

pretty obvious...it allows one cop to tactfully tell the other that he is "gay and proud of it !"....

chips.jpg

Last edited:
You trolling?

We are firmly into that territory now, despite the fact I suggest he doesn't even know what it means.

We are firmly into that territory now, despite the fact I suggest he doesn't even know what it means.

comments on this? & still up on this site btw, for anyone

then you (& your like minded buds) dream you have a legitimate question?? :lmao:

pretty obvious...it allows one cop to tactfully tell the other that he is "gay and proud of it !"....

chips.jpg

not to mention this part
If you'd been around here longer you'd know I'm almost universally supportive of the police and their policies, but not always in a blanket fashion when it's not deserved. The side by side formation riding thing for no apparent purpose other than "because we can" doesn't fly for me, especially when (as mentioned, even by a LEO himself), it's not legal.

Last edited:
what, you folks got gay & proud issues here????????? in the gta???

all you have is deleted bestiality luxo stuff???????

better yet, supreme stuff ..dude suggests now :lmao:..despite the facts:lmao:..territory? :lmao:

what, the bestiality pix that were on this site?????

better yet, dude (& pals) ponder legitimate cop questions..

yodude, the new james35.

I'm still waiting for Hedo to answer questions; I get his ignoring me, but Pilot being ignored? One can surmise all sorts.

Last edited:
At least James didn't say the same thing in EVERY POST

Give Hedo a break. If you haven't noticed, since the accident he only gets on the site about every 3 days. Patience Grasshopper.

Fair, about James that is. On the other bit, responses have been made elsewhere well after, but I'll leave it at that.

Give Hedo a break. If you haven't noticed, since the accident he only gets on the site about every 3 days. Patience Grasshopper.

i guess that means you support the luxo bestiality pix stuff removed from gta? not to mention his prior & also removed f...g pix stuff? & btw, i didn't pursue it at all with this site

lemme guess, move it all over to (private or pay whatever) folks that pay up to this fab gta site & chat about whatever?

a site where if you dare say "a total loser message" to an Inreb post,

oh man oh man, delete & deserving of a pm/warn??

but heh ..whatever

& aw gee btw, inreb's fave full usage of the r..tard word stuff is also gone,

& way to represent the gta, for all the world to see,

finally, spare me all the other blatant gta bramladesh bigoted crap, to say the least

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Joe Bass

Last edited:
Well that was fun. And now it's done. Still don't understand how we got here, and I read the whole thread.

Seeing as it got derailed somewhere on page two and the mods have tried to bring it back with no success it's time to move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom