Good places to buy Yamaha V Star 650 accessories? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Good places to buy Yamaha V Star 650 accessories?

Newblet

Asking for a friend. Could be online shop or storefront preferable located in the GTA.

Specifically looking for a rear back rest for a passenger. Found a few at cruisercustomizing.com but have never dealt with them because I have a standard bike.

Any input appreciated.

Thanks

Ready Powersports and Snow City are Yamaha dealers.
Go to the Yamaha Motor Canada website, there's a whole section there on accesories.
Go to the dealer, order what you want (if they don't have it in stock) and away you go.

Ready Powersports and Snow City are Yamaha dealers.
Go to the Yamaha Motor Canada website, there's a whole section there on accesories.
Go to the dealer, order what you want (if they don't have it in stock) and away you go.

Should have mentioned that this was his first stop. Was wondering if there were aftermarket parts cheaper than dealership prices?

Royal distributing carries a full line of windshields, backrests, luggage racks, everything for a metric or HD cruiser.

Sent from my Le Pan TC802A using Tapatalk

canadasmotorcycle.ca shows 1 but no picture unfortunately...but some GoogleFu based on the model should provide pictures.

Yamaha accessory pricing is way out to lunch. About 3 to 4 times more than aftermarket. There's quite a few items I would love to put on my bike but I'm not paying the ridiculous amount they want. Too bad, if they were more reasonable they'd probably easily triple their accessory sales. Even Harley accessory pricing isn't this outrageous.

Back
Top Bottom