Ride of the 6ix in Toronto Canada | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Ride of the 6ix in Toronto Canada

Can someone remind me to get the F off the highway on Sunday?

This looks like fun..unfortunately I ride a Harley and I don't enjoy inconveniencing people on the road.
I grew up.

Can someone remind me to get the F off the highway on Sunday?
Hey @RockerGuy get the F off the highway LAST Sunday.
Lmfao ? didn't the same thing happen with you and a tool sale a while back??? ??????

Sent from my custom Purple Joe Bass mobile on Tapatalk

Hey @RockerGuy get the F off the highway LAST Sunday.
Lmfao ? didn't the same thing happen with you and a tool sale a while back??? ??????

That was so long ago there's only a slither of memory left on that one. I don't recall

That was so long ago there's only a slither of memory left on that one. I don't recall
I'll leave at that, then. Still makes me chuckle. Ah, the good old days.

i say 6ix is nothin' new & good stuff,

reminds me of the good ol' days......

Probably snippets of how riders were minding their own business and cars/cops started acting like jerks towards them.

Almost, but not really. Bunch of idiots "raising awareness" that they're idiots.

[video=youtube;VLiWiMze8ew]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLiWiMze8ew[/video]

And here I thought 6ix was the cool new way of saying/writing 69. Never would have guessed 6ix = Toronto. It's been a long time since I learned something on GTAM... not sure if this counts! ;)

A "stoppie" (1:14) at highway speeds!! Hooligan as all hell get out.. but damn, that's pretty good! I can't imagine how many laps on a track it would take to nail that kind of skill

A "stoppie" (1:14) at highway speeds!! Hooligan as all hell get out.. but damn, that's pretty good! I can't imagine how many laps on a track it would take to nail that kind of skill

The same amount it takes to learn how to do wheelies...

Back
Top Bottom