Ride of the 6ix in Toronto Canada | GTAMotorcycle.com

Ride of the 6ix in Toronto Canada

Private message for location or follow on instagram and facebook @torontobikemeets

Going to be a ride to remember

Attachments

• RIDE of the6ix.jpg
    RIDE of the6ix.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 147
Ride through the city essentially creating awareness that we are out here

Just to clarify, is this ride directly associated with that FB group?

Don't know about you, but if this ride is inspired by "Ride of the Century", this whole ride clearly isn't about "awareness".

Lol

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

I hope this does not happen.
+1! We have enough of an image problem without swarms of bikes blocking up the highways.

Sent from my Le Pan TC802A using Tapatalk

So based on what I'm reading i shouldn't bail on my paintball day to attend what seems like bay area run?

Last edited:
If you are trying to create awareness,I think an event like this should be done earlier in the riding season.

Sent from my SGH-T999V using Tapatalk

Will we get to see video of this event later?

Pretty sure if they don't post it, someone will submit video to CBC, CTV, or CityPulse, along with an OPP statement for all to see. lol

I might just dust off the dooche vest, cancel my insurance, remove my plate and exhaust and show up for this.

I might just dust off the dooche vest, cancel my insurance, remove my plate and exhaust and show up for this.

ROFL. Don't forget to sell fake insurance on printer paper to others...good way to make some money. LOL

ROFL! Thanks man, really gave me a good laugh. Post of the year.
If I go I'll just take the wifes bike.

Sent from my Le Pan TC802A using Tapatalk

Will we get to see video of this event later?

Probably snippets of how riders were minding their own business and cars/cops started acting like jerks towards them.

Back
Top Bottom