Some ****er stole my bike | GTAMotorcycle.com

Some ****er stole my bike

bobjohnson

My bike was stolen last night sometime after 9pm, near dupont and lansdowne... If any of you guys see a 2015 red and white R3 go up for sale or any part outs of one, please let me know.

Noted. Anything specific, like a slip on?

My bike was stolen last night sometime after 9pm, near dupont and lansdowne... If any of you guys see a 2015 red and white R3 go up for sale or any part outs of one, please let me know.

Given that it is a common color scheme, it'd be pretty hard for anyone to tell it was yours. Note # of kms?

Here are 3 ads that went up recently...

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-sport-bikes/barrie/mint-condition/1185614908?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-sport-bikes/...00/1184502549?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-sport-bikes/ottawa/yamaha-r3/1183391434?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

All stock except the fender eliminator. Had 3460 KM on it, i just checked last night cus I was getting ready to do the 2nd oil change on it this weekend :/

Checked those 3 kijiji links, unfortunately dont think any of those are mine.

I'm pretty shocked someone actually stole my bike, I walked around the garage and there are way better bikes to steal, never had a problem in 10 years. Oh well, at least I had full coverage, but now im out for a couple weeks minimum :(

All stock except the fender eliminator. Had 3460 KM on it, i just checked last night cus I was getting ready to do the 2nd oil change on it this weekend :/

I'm pretty shocked someone actually stole my bike, I walked around the garage and there are way better bikes to steal, never had a problem in 10 years. Oh well, at least I had full coverage, but now im out for a couple weeks minimum :(

A newer, more common bike would be considered "better" in the thieve's eyes.

Sometimes other cultures do have it right: You steal someone's property you lose a hand.

damn, this is fuked up man, this is exactly why I never leave my bike out of site no matter where or what I do; and one would think stuff like this only happen in third world country, guess you can't trust anywhere these days.

best of luck brother and take it easy, hope you find it back soon (in one piece) :)

Ah, a condo. That explains it. It's safer to ride it to work during the day and park street side. You just need to worry about it at night then..

Oh, and theives steal when there's an opportunity.. Just because there's " better" bikes there means sqat. Yours was unfortunately easy pickings. Hopefully insurance is good in helping sort out the claim.

It was at a condo/underground parking?

yeah its underground parking. I know i shouldnt be surprised, but like i said, 10 years no incidents with anyone at all in the building. Either way, its my fault for being complacent, I should have known it could happen. Still keeping my eye out but it hasnt shown up in any tow yards yet so im pretty sure its gone for good.

Sometimes other cultures do have it right: You steal someone's property you lose a hand.

That is true in some parts of the Middle East but it has to be witnessed by 2 people. Amputated in Hospital. Usually the right hand as it is the "Clean": hand.

Agree. Gene Simmons (Kiss) bring back public hangings for drug dealers. There goes the drug problem in the US.

Sorry for your loss. Looks like the thieves have moved on to the popular selling smaller bikes. Can't give away a litre bike at the moment.

Agree. Gene Simmons (Kiss) bring back public hangings for drug dealers. There goes the drug problem in the US.

If there's a profit in it someone will always take the risk. Look at Singapore. To eliminate a business you have to get rid of its customers. North Korea might try it but Kimmy doesn't have to worry about re-election.

How do we go from a forum member's bike being pinched to public hangings for drug dealers?

Back
Top Bottom