WTF near Dundas and Dixie | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

WTF near Dundas and Dixie

I just drive a piece of **** car. I used to care about my car a lot but then I start having to park downtown every day. In less than a year I had like 8 dings on my drivers side, a dent in the A pillar (how the ****?), 2 huge scrapes down the right side from people backing out, dented front and rear bumper, someone crushed in my right rear quarter panel... If I had to get upset about every single bit of damage id just be mad all the time. My car looks like **** but I had to just stop caring about it if I want to drive downtown every day. It probably looks like im a terrible driver but every bit of damage is from parking it in a parking garage.

wow! where are you parking the scratch and dent lots?

I just drive a piece of **** car. I used to care about my car a lot but then I start having to park downtown every day. In less than a year I had like 8 dings on my drivers side, a dent in the A pillar (how the ****?), 2 huge scrapes down the right side from people backing out, dented front and rear bumper, someone crushed in my right rear quarter panel... If I had to get upset about every single bit of damage id just be mad all the time. My car looks like **** but I had to just stop caring about it if I want to drive downtown every day. It probably looks like im a terrible driver but every bit of damage is from parking it in a parking garage.

I respect that. With the Wrangler, I now get the best of both worlds. I drive something that doesn't look all banged up and dented, and I don't have to constantly worry when it's parked.

I respect that. With the Wrangler, I now get the best of both worlds. I drive something that doesn't look all banged up and dented, and I don't have to constantly worry when it's parked.

wait until they start stealing your doors and other easy to unbolt parts
the crooks will catch on soon enough about this Jeep market

wait until they start stealing your doors and other easy to unbolt parts
the crooks will catch on soon enough about this Jeep market

I've had three cars and one motorcycle stolen, one car left on blocks, and another attempted theft when I had an Integra Type-R many years ago. I don't GAF any more. That's what insurance is for.

I've had three cars and one motorcycle stolen, one car left on blocks, and another attempted theft when I had an Integra Type-R many years ago. I don't GAF any more. That's what insurance is for.

dyam!
I was joking but you have some serious bad luck with cars and bikes.
How is your luck with boats?

dyam!
I was joking but you have some serious bad luck with cars and bikes.
How is your luck with boats?

One of my best friends got attacked by a shark in Cancun, lost a football sized chunk out of her left leg, and her left arm just above the elbow. Does it sound like I'd buy a boat? :D

One of my best friends got attacked by a shark in Cancun, lost a football sized chunk out of her left leg, and her left arm just above the elbow. Does it sound like I'd buy a boat? :D

uhm I think this is a it is not us it is you moment
you have some serious bad luck

uhm I think this is a it is not us it is you moment
you have some serious bad luck

I wasn't the one attacked by the shark. Worked out a bit worse for her, I'd say.

Oddly enough, she now does public speaking about shark preservation. Not how I would have handled it. I would have declared jihad on all the sharks.

I wasn't the one attacked by the shark. Worked out a bit worse for her, I'd say.

Oddly enough, she now does public speaking about shark preservation. Not how I would have handled it. I would have declared jihad on all the sharks.

It's interesting how afraid they are of us. We came across a school, and they were scared ********.
2qhm5tb.jpg

Why? She was in the shark's environment. Shark did shark.
Now if shark came into your house that's different.

It's interesting how afraid they are of us. We came across a school, and they were scared ********.

I went swimming with sharks in the DR, and would agree. My friend Nicole would respectfully disagree, I'm sure.

Why? She was in the shark's environment. Shark did shark.
Now if shark came into your house that's different.

See, that's a perfectly logical and adult way of thinking. That's not how I roll.

Back
Top Bottom