WTF near Dundas and Dixie | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

WTF near Dundas and Dixie

Only high speed splitting for me thx, like running reds you want to spend as little time in the danger zone as possible.

Sheesh...could you be any more F'n sanctimonious?

It's sad to see such a douchey comment from one of our own.

OP..the rider needs a lesson in personal responsibility - even if they don't charge him for anything related to the filtering they should be charging him with something related to the hit and run, which is effectively what it was. Are you sure it wasn't intentional because he took offence to something you might have did earlier, or perhaps you weren't centered in your lane properly impeding his "right of way" through the cars? I find it hard to believe, as someone else mentioned, that some part of the bike unintentionally hit your car hard enough to shatter a taillight and he didn't loose control and crash.

Either that, or perhaps as unFazed suggests, he is some elite skillz rider who is able to impact a vehicle intentionally with his own while still maintaining control. Like that cool video we saw posted here a few months back where the boy racer knocked a mirror off on a guardrail and everyone on YouTube thought it was kewl and awesome, leet skills dood. :rolleyes:

+1

a lady once rear ended me as I stopped at a red light to make a right turn, I figure she thought i would roll through the red as most were. Damage was about a 5-6 inch crack in the plastic bumper, not very noticeable. She immediately got out and apologized and took full responsibility. It was a refreshing attitude. Now my mini van was old and worn and used like a work truck (less than a year later I scrapped it). so i told this responsible woman as she was getting her paperwork out- my van is old, don't worry about. She was astounded, grateful and could hardly believe i told her not to worry about it. Had she fled or tried to deny fault i would have gone for damages. Its about character..

Sheesh...could you be any more F'n sanctimonious?
Either that, or perhaps as unFazed suggests, he is some elite skillz rider who is able to impact a vehicle intentionally with his own while still maintaining control. Like that cool video we saw posted here a few months back where the boy racer knocked a mirror off on a guardrail and everyone on YouTube thought it was kewl and awesome, leet skills dood. :rolleyes:

What the...

Sense my good man, try making some! I never said anything of the sort (hitting another vehicle) and don't support the guy who hit the vehicle in this story and took off!

Only high speed splitting for me thx, like running reds you want to spend as little time in the danger zone as possible.

Make sure you wheelie in case of red light camera

Edit:
Seems I need to explicitly state SARCASM
RE post directly below this

Last edited:
yup, wheeling through red lights is the smart thing thing to do..

with flip flops added bonus ... t-**** you are out there and no gloves .. man oh man, you will be a star ... mind you i would allow you the armor just cause is black and would look goo on your tanned broad shoulders :D .... too much

with flip flops added bonus ... t-**** you are out there and no gloves .. man oh man, you will be a star ... mind you i would allow you the armor just cause is black and would look goo on your tanned broad shoulders :D .... too much

aw come on. flip flops are not cool. more like nike running shoes, and gloves with the fingers cut off.

As usual I'm a little lost. Where is this video?

Sent from my custom purple Joe Bass mobile device using Tapatalk

First post .. embedded

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk
Maybe because I'm on Tapatalk
I don't see anything

Maybe because I'm on Tapatalk
I don't see anything

Yeah .. had to open the site to make sure I did not forget to embed it. Seems Tapatalk does not show videos.

Yeah .. had to open the site to make sure I did not forget to embed it. Seems Tapatalk does not show videos.

Thanks

I would loose my ****! Man I hate d bag riders/drivers.

Someone backed into the bumper of my new truck. I don't know where or when but it was enough to buckle the bumper a bit and leave a mark. A bumper is $1000 but I'll try and get it straightened instead. Atleast I got 20,000km without having a single scratch. I hope they get 4 flat tires.

Sorry OP, that's one ****** *** rider. The issue is not splitting, the issue is lack of skill and basic courtesy on the riders part. Also, how possible is it that he broke your back light? I mean, if he's going fast enough for the handle bars to hit the car (I presume) into the brake light and he doesn't lose control and drop the bike? Post up the video man...for science.

I was wondering the same thing; how in blazes does a splitting rider hit a rear turn signal without becoming a wreck themselves?

Banging mirrors on mirrors though, that seems to be a reality.

NOT to take away from the main point - : you break you pay at first offer to pay at least.

I was watching a safety video if you going to lane split you should never to it more than 8 - 10 km/h faster than the cars you are splitting with air. This gives you time to react apparently

Douchewaffle drivers are a big reason for my driving a Wrangler now, after decades of BMWs. I got tired of worrying about idiots and clueless soccer moms not having any idea of what's around them.

I have steel rock rails that stick out far enough to protect doors and panels, big tires that stick out past the fenders, and solid steel bumpers front and rear. It almost always ends very poorly for the other guy, and I drive away with no damage.

I have steel rock rails that stick out far enough to protect doors and panels, big tires that stick out past the fenders, and solid steel bumpers front and rear. It almost always ends very poorly for the other guy, and I drive away with no damage.

Hate to have to say it, but if you're routinely hitting things to the point where you changed vehicles to minimize the resulting damage, dude, you're at least part of the problem. The fact that others may drive like idiots around you doesn't give you carte blanche to just hit them simply because you know you drive away without any damage, regardless of who's at fault.

Hate to have to say it, but if you're routinely hitting things to the point where you changed vehicles to minimize the resulting damage, dude, you're at least part of the problem. The fact that others may drive like idiots around you doesn't give you carte blanche to just hit them simply because you know you drive away without any damage, regardless of who's at fault.

:facepalm: Lol. Seriously?? I was talking about not giving a f*ck while my vehicle is parked, as it's almost impossible to damage. You know, like almost every single example provided in this thread.

18l2pt.jpg

Edit: Sorry I couldn't resist :p

Last edited:
Douchewaffle drivers are a big reason for my driving a Wrangler now, after decades of BMWs. I got tired of worrying about idiots and clueless soccer moms not having any idea of what's around them.

I just drive a piece of **** car. I used to care about my car a lot but then I start having to park downtown every day. In less than a year I had like 8 dings on my drivers side, a dent in the A pillar (how the ****?), 2 huge scrapes down the right side from people backing out, dented front and rear bumper, someone crushed in my right rear quarter panel... If I had to get upset about every single bit of damage id just be mad all the time. My car looks like **** but I had to just stop caring about it if I want to drive downtown every day. It probably looks like im a terrible driver but every bit of damage is from parking it in a parking garage.

Back
Top Bottom