Skully Helmets Shutting Down?? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Skully Helmets Shutting Down??

Looks like they had a staff of 50, among them many specialized engineers. That is quite the payroll to meet. At 100k per head on average, that's 10 million bucks in 2 years.

What a bunch of 'tards. They could've paid themselves excellent salaries and leased those cars with their own money instead of embezzling and banking on the fact that the accountant would keep quiet.

They're gonna end up in jail now.

Unbelievable.

They wont serve one day in jail just like the wall street collapse in 09, not one person is in jail.

BB

This sounds exactly like an episode of "american greed" on CNBC. The stuff people think they will get away with is insane. Plenty of jail timed handed out to those fraudulent CEO's.

They wont serve one day in jail just like the wall street collapse in 09, not one person is in jail.

BB

Bernie Madoff would beg to differ. (he wasn't the only one)

The main Wall Street types may have been on questionable legal or ethical grounds but the law allowed them to do what they did. That maybe the law shouldn't have allowed them to do some of those things is of course quite another matter ...

Yeah. What the Weller brothers did is outright fraud. The board/VC guys could well decide to file a complaint against the two idiots.

I totally understand strip clubs, Lamborghinis and Vipers. I am a little ****** off at the paintings though. I am an uncultured swine.

Kickstarter? More like Kicksharter, amirite guys?

6a00d8345295c269e201a5116584a7970c-800wi

I remember when I first saw the video, plenty of commenters were talking about how sketchy the CEO looked, talk about intuition.

What a bunch of **********. Hope they feel good about themselves pissing away people's money like that, leaving them hanging in the wind.

Karma sucks, boys, and it seems to me just reading a page or so above that you're in for a healthy dose of it.

Back
Top Bottom