2009 Triumph Sprint ST, fully loaded, low kms - $6000 firm | GTAMotorcycle.com
  • Please use the new GTAM Classified section. Check it out HERE

2009 Triumph Sprint ST, fully loaded, low kms - $6000 firm

D-3vil

Here's your chance to own a great bike for little money. Cheap on insurance too - 50 bucks a month for me for full coverage.

Serious buyers only, I've got no time to waste.
Bike can be seen in Pickering.

2009 Triumph Sprint ST ABS with 18xxx km, ridden by an ex motorcycle instructor. I now live in France so I can't ride this particular bike anymore.

The bike has been sitting since end of 2014. New battery in 2015, regularly maintained. It starts and runs no problem.

The new owner should budget for fluid changes as they are due. I'll throw in whatever stock of Motul 300V I have left (though keep on mind it's from 2014).

Triumph OEM gel seat + original foam seat
D&D midpipe and triple exhaust, custom tune to match (whole install done by GP Bikes Ajax)
Pro-Oiler automatic electronic adjustable chain oiler
Kaoko throttle lock
R&G frame sliders
DDM Tuning HID low beams
Givi topcase rack + Givi topcase (42 or 46 L if I recall correctly - fits Teo helmets)
Triumph OEM side panniers

I've had a lot of fun on this bike, including two trips to the Gap with friends I've made on here.

Also part of that experience was a relatively minor low speed crash in 2010 that led to the replacement of cosmetic parts - the frame sliders sure did their job. I did not fix everything (I left the scratches on as a reminder - it made for good discussion material with my students, but replaced everything functional - left luggage rack, mirrors and the front subframe holding the windshield in place, as well as plastic welded a 3cm crack in the front fairing).

Well enough talk, click this link for pictures:
https://imgur.com/a/cNvGZ

Thanks for looking!

How to contact me: PMs preferred. Whatsapp at +33676706311, keep in mind the 6 hour time difference between Toronto and Paris, so please do not message me after 3pm Toronto time unless I message you first.

1040e6afe669fc2b7fa5e612a005a8a8.jpg

Envoyé de mon Nexus 6P en utilisant Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom