Bogie on the long weekend? | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Bogie on the long weekend?

Sorry 27 28

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

first time going august 17 and 18th any leads on good hotels/ motels within 30 50 kms to stay at

We have stayed at both the Calabogie motor inn and Jockos Beach resort. Both reasonable but we prefer Jockos. Rooms are bigger, they have a little kitchenette with a full sized fridge and bring your swim trunks cause you can go for a nice swim at the end of the day (that is if you're there in the warm weather)

A lot of them already booked up for that weekend going to look around to where else is availability

LOL ya was thinking that but we can only do the weekend anyways.

Hope to see a few familiar faces that weekend and hoping for sun.

Who's going the 27th and 28th would be willing to supply a case of beer of choice from the beer store for some help riding this track first time.

For those who say I get free beer working at said store well then I'm owed 25 years of free beer then

Who's going the 27th and 28th would be willing to supply a case of beer of choice from the beer store for some help riding this track first time.

For those who say I get free beer working at said store well then I'm owed 25 years of free beer then

Pro 6 will have you take their "new to the track" program. I think it's $30. They'll detail the entering and exiting of the track and provide a coach to lead you around for a few sessions. There's usually some discussion after each session. After that, you're on you're own, so to speak. If you're in the Green (Novice) group, there is only passing on the straights, so you shouldn't get too lost. It is a technical track and people have been known to confuse one turn for another. (turn one is a down hill fast blind left, turn 10 is a down hill fast blind right) There are signs at each turn-in indicating the direction.

Really, you don't have to worry about it. It's a wide track. You can take a fairly relaxed pace in the Novice group without bothering anyone. Then when you're comfortable with the layout and the line, there's plenty of space to pass the person who is on your learning curve from the day before.

Oh, and there will be plenty of bench racers there telling lies . . . I mean dispensing knowledge.

Ya know what about with bench racers and all telling all different conflicting things.

Thanks for info really looking forward to this track all paid up and hotel found so good to go

Have an awesome time man. It's a great track you'll love it. Wish I was going.

Perfect, you can kick my butt around the track. LOL... I need help to crack the 2:20 mark.

Ya sounds good Dave will good to see you

Great video

Ian I'd love to be up there but have other plans. However p6 is top notch (noce in Italian or some **** - hehe) and I'm sure you will have a great time.

Have fun, go fast.

Would great to you as well meme hope to see you at some track soon.

Thanks for good wishes and hope weather stays good really looking forward to this track weekend

Back
Top Bottom