Competitive Racebike for Sale - 2011 CBR1000RR | GTAMotorcycle.com
  • Please use the new GTAM Classified section. Check it out HERE

Competitive Racebike for Sale - 2011 CBR1000RR

dukes_racing

BIKE IS SOLD. Actually, it was sold a while ago but I'm terribly slow at updating this so sorry for any inconvenience.

Thanks,
brett.

For Sale Now – 2011 Honda CBR1000RR $8500
Pics added:
URL]

URL]

URL]

URL]

URL]

Hi, I’m selling a very clean Honda CBR1000RR Race Bike. This bike has NEVER BEEN DROPPED. As such, it is in perfect mechanical order, the frame is perfectly straight, no leaks, nothing is bent, etc. The motor has never been opened which also makes this a very reliable bike and could make an excellent endurance bike too. For those that watch the SOAR races you will recognize this bike from Open Class and AM Superbike. It is very competitive and has led many of the races this year (I just can’t seem to win), had a pole position last year and is on the podium consistently. You can check the SOAR stats to validate. This bike just scored 2 podiums yesterday at Round 3 and is now for immediate sale.
What it has:

• Full BAZAAZ system (Zbomb, Autotune, Traction Control, Quick Shift)
  • Bike was tuned at RidersChoice. It puts out 152HP at the rear tire on pump gas (Shell 91). I have the dyno chart for your reference.
  • Woodcraft Rear Sets
  • 27,000 km
  • Vortex Clip ons
  • Motion Pro throttle with multiple adjustments
  • Full GB case/guard system including shark fin and all side cases
  • Elka 4 stage rear shock
  • Ohlins internals on the front fork, built and setup by Brad Clarke (Compulsion Racing)
  • Vortex keyless fuel cap
  • Keyless ignition (just press a button and go racing!)
What it needs:

• New front brake pads – I have a complete brand new set still in the package that I will give you, you can install them yourself for piece of mind.
  • Same with the oil change, I’ll give you a brand new filter so you can do this before you ride it.
  • I can do both the above for those that want, I just know many people prefer to do this stuff themselves.
  • That’s it. Feel free to ask any of the SOAR riders about the condition of this bike if you are looking for a reference.
I will post some pics once I figure out how to shrink my photos done for this site.
Contact through email only please. I can’t take calls when I’m at work and I don’t have social media. brettfenwick@yahoo.com
Brett Fenwick #71 SOAR

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom