INDIANS! @Peak Powersports in Oakville | GTAMotorcycle.com

INDIANS! @Peak Powersports in Oakville

Gryphon

I wanted to take a look at these new Indian models 'in person' - because photos get me only so far.
You guys know what I'm talking about.
The size and scale of them, you've gotta see for yourself...

I know Peak has Victory and Indian, but I wasn't going to fight my way out to Burlington on the highway.
But wait - Peak moved their shop. To Oakville - even better, East Oakville (barely past Mississauga).
Just past the Ford plant, it's around Fourth Line if you know where that is.
Nice and close anyway! Much better.

So I get there, pretty nice shop, nicely done. Not small but not huge either.
Oh man, I didn't even go inside for an hour - because the parking lot is a happening place!
And they've got these big 3-wheeled rigs, heheh... never seen those before, they're actually pretty sweet. Apparently they really GO too.

Anyway, I finally get inside to check out all the new Scouts.
Of course all the big Indian rigs are gorgeous but they're not really my thing...
But a Scout I could definitely see doing. It's not really a sportbike - but it's not really a cruiser (you know, feet-forward) either.
And it's small and low too. Even better, so is the price-tag LoL.

The place is pretty calm for a bikeshop. The staff is not 'frazzled' and they're actually nice!
They talked with me for a long time and no heavy sales tactics or whatever...
And all the folks actually riding Indians say they're great. So that's good to see.
Check it out for yourself, guys! The shop is close to Toronto and might as well be in Mississauga.

So - should I buy a Scout, or a small fleet of R3's? This is what I'm asking myself now, which would provide more fun?
I'll let ya know...

Back
Top Bottom