Supersports Rider Killed In Horrific Head-On Crash (Video) | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Supersports Rider Killed In Horrific Head-On Crash (Video)

In Europe and Downunder, where riding is not a "sport" as much, but a more of a means of transport , top boxs are common on All bikes...

Well look at that... doubt I could get one of those on the Ape tail lol.

Anyway, given his upright seating position, I still question labeling this thread with "supersport rider"

Well look at that... doubt I could get one of those on the Ape tail lol.

Anyway, given his upright seating position, I still question labeling this thread with "supersport rider"

yeah, I thought is was more of something like a ADV bike or a Sports Tourer.....

but remember to the average joe, who doesnt know much about motorcycles, any bike with a fairing is a "super sport"..

yeah, I thought is was more of something like a ADV bike or a Sports Tourer.....

but remember to the average joe, who doesnt know much about motorcycles, any bike with a fairing is a "super sport"..

Don't forget the insurance co's :p

Don't forget the insurance co's :p

oh I havent - ie.. Z1000 vs Ninja 1000 (essentially same bike, one have full fairing and much higher insurance $$$)

The rider likely saw the problem but there was no time to react. Sad for him, a situation completely out of his control.

I think everyone is missing the part where the car that came into this guys lane was rear ended at speed, not turning left.

I definitely missed that until I read this post and re-watched.

Back
Top Bottom