This bothers me. | GTAMotorcycle.com

This bothers me.

To be above pulling a wanted criminal, who just lead them into a police chase, from his motorcycle?

If the guy was just speeding and they pulled him off then yeah...but not after a chase AND if they guy who is running also has a federal warrant for something (that means he is wanted by the FBI does it not?)

Police are supposed to be above what? The only thing I saw them do wrong was let the guy run so far.

Sent from my Le Pan TC802A using Tapatalk

Reading the Youtube comments, I guess because once the guy was down the one guy (in red) looks like he punches him a few times? Arguably hard to tell what was going down at that point, what the suspect might have said, or what he might have been trying to do while on the ground.

Also based on at least one comment, the guy was wanted for KKK ties, plot to murder, attempted murder, drug trafficking and a host of other crimes. So in other words, not your usual traffic stop or even runner.

Cornering that thing is like steering a boat

On a motorcycle??

I saw video of a pit against a bike. The rider didn't go down but looked back as if to say WTF!

Regardless of what the guy did, once the situation was under control the violence ends. That happened right after the rider was tackled off the bike. The two punches by the uniformed cop shows lack of control.

I saw video of a pit against a bike. The rider didn't go down but looked back as if to say WTF!

Regardless of what the guy did, once the situation was under control the violence ends. That happened right after the rider was tackled off the bike. The two punches by the uniformed cop shows lack of control.
He looked pathetic waddling over like that to get his two shots in. Not gonna lose too much sleep over it tho.

Doesn't bother me one bit...there has got to be a deterant to the BS behavior. I would expect it if I were the AH running and risking other lives. Are you suggesting a wink, handcuffs, and a "we got you this time"...
I want the guy that does crap like that to take a beating!

Last edited:
Doesn't bother me one bit...there has got to be a deterant to the BS behavior. I would expect it if I were the AH running and risking other lives. Are you suggesting a wink, handcuffs, and a "we got you this time"...
I want the guy that does crap like that to take a beating!

I disagree. I want the guy to be legally tried and given such a stiff corrective sentence that he'll never try it again. A roadside beating is too much like HTA 172.

No question the rider is an AH but the police are supposed to be above this. 2011 if I read it right.

Save yourself some time by watching the first 15-20 seconds and skip to the 10 minute mark. In between is a mediocre chase.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8e-JjJXTU8

isnt this just becoming "standard procedure" ? The video footage seen recently are just highlighting a few cases caught on film.

I don't get it, we ban corporal punishment here in school but the police dish it out to full grown adults

And how is the level of teacher respect in comparison to back then.... ;)
The way these kids speak to adults nowadays, I'd assume there's not much

And how is the level of teacher respect in comparison to back then.... ;)

Fear and respect are not the same. The slide from respect to fear is what concerns me. Mutual respect and common sense are rare commodities today.

Mutual respect and common sense are rare commodities today.
I agree 100% with you there. It is scary to see the direction some of these kids are taking. ALL STARTS AT HOME. Quite often I hear how good my kids are at their chosen sports...I do appreciate that. BUT what really warms my heart is when I am complimented on their manners and behavior. I am a little old school when it comes to being somewhat strict. I BELIEVE THE TEACHERS SHOULD BE THE SAME.

Back
Top Bottom