CCM GP450 -- the ultimate adventure bike? | GTAMotorcycle.com

CCM GP450 -- the ultimate adventure bike?

Motorcycle Mike

Does anyone here know about/have intimate knowledge of CCM Motorcycles (Clews Competition Motorcycles) in particular the GP450?

I hear they are being sold in Toronto now, and they sound like the unicorn of adventure bikes:

450cc, 40hp, 275lbs, 20l gas tank, 14" clearance, fuel injected, brembo brakes, 8000km service interval, 21"/18" spoked wheels... I can't think of a more ideal bike for some offroad adventuring -- enough clearance and power to get through, light enough to pick up or pull out of mud or sand pit.

Some guy on ODSC just bought one... can't wait to see it in real life:

index.php

index.php

Does anyone here know about/have intimate knowledge of CCM Motorcycles (Clews Competition Motorcycles) in particular the GP450?

I hear they are being sold in Toronto now, and they sound like the unicorn of adventure bikes:

450cc, 40hp, 275lbs, 20l gas tank, 14" clearance, fuel injected, brembo brakes, 8000km service interval, 21"/18" spoked wheels... I can't think of a more ideal bike for some offroad adventuring -- enough clearance and power to get through, light enough to pick up or pull out of mud or sand pit.

index.php

index.php

For $17K CDN they better be - http://www.ccm-motorcycles.ca/#/models

index.php

index.php

Old Vintage Cranks in Acton is a dealer and just received shipment - http://www.uralontario.ca/#!ccm/c13w3

$17 MRSP, then you tax it and maybe pay frt, prep and your at 20K unless there are back end discounts. Your into or beyond BMW pricing and well past a Tenere or Africa Twin and could have 2 Vstrom 650's. It better be really remarkable.
It would be. If you used it the way it was really meant to be used. Long tight nasty adventure trails etc. This bike would be ideal for the eoar, roaming rally, rockhound etc. Not ideal as a commuter/play bike.

Sent from my Le Pan TC802A using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom