2016-07-22 Toronto Royal York Rd - Rider dead | GTAMotorcycle.com

2016-07-22 Toronto Royal York Rd - Rider dead

griff2

Banned
A 21-year-old man is dead and three others are injured after a car struck a motorcyclist in Etobicoke.

Police were called to Royal York Road and Lambeth Road about reports about the collision just before 8 p.m.

Paramedics were at the scene "working on" the motorcyclist, who Const. Allyson Douglas-Cook told CBC News described as having "multiple injuries." He died shortly afterwards.

One person who was in the car has very serious injuries and two others are in non-life-threatening condition.

There's no word yet on the cause of the crash, police say.
Royal York Road is closed from Humbertowne Plaza to Dundas Street as police investigate.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toron...er-being-struck-by-car-in-etobicoke-1.3692127

Last edited:
Just heard about this , a friend of mine called to ask if I was okay because I live down the street from there ,
** Rest in Paradise **

The motorcyclist is 30 years old leaving behind a 3-year old son. The car made a last second left-turn into a parking lot.

Rip

The motorcyclist is 30 years old leaving behind a 3-year old son. The car made a last second left-turn into a parking lot.

Rip

Saddend to hear this. Condolences.

Back
Top Bottom