GPScity... don't pay extra for faster shipping. | GTAMotorcycle.com

GPScity... don't pay extra for faster shipping.

Motorcycle Mike

I placed an order at GPS city, entered my details and chose 'Next Day AM' through FedEx and paid extra for that option.

So here we are, a good 30 hours after ordering and the tracking information says 'Shipment information sent to FedEx'... so it hasn't even been picked up yet.

I complained to GPScity customer service and they tried to tell me that I ordered when they were closed... too bad I got a confirmation of order email with a mid-afternoon time stamp. Freaking liars.

Guess you must have caught the customer service person on a bad day. No excuse, what-so-ever.
I have been dealing with them for years and always had excellent service.
Always with the regular delivery service 3-5 days.

I had a 50/50 experience with them about five years ago. Ordered an emergency GPS mid trip with overnight shipping. Order went through at 10am, received a call at 3-4pm that the GPS I ordered was out of stock and they couldn't ship me another model that day as it was past their order pickup. Fired off an angry email to customer service, received a call from the owner about 30 minutes later. He offered to drop my GPS at the post office on his way home. Had it in my hands the next morning.

I'm still fighting with them trying to get the extra money I paid for next day shipping back... it wasn't a lot of money, but it is the principal of it; I paid for a service I did not receive. They are no longer answering my emails.... to be continued (will call on Monday).

I'm still fighting with them trying to get the extra money I paid for next day shipping back... it wasn't a lot of money, but it is the principal of it; I paid for a service I did not receive. They are no longer answering my emails.... to be continued (will call on Monday).

I've only just seen this now but you should head over to ADV ride forums and post this up in the GPS city dealer thread. I think you might get a quicker answer/correction that way.

I've only had good luck with them on about a total of 4-5 orders. Never go for the faster shipping options since I normally get it in 1-2 days anyhow.

RadioWorld on Steeles and 400 are affiliated with them, (I discovered that after I thought I had found a lower price online with GPS City) and carry the same items, with no need for shipping..

Back
Top Bottom