Bike rental for M2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Bike rental for M2

warden

Hi all,

After not riding for the past few years I've decided to redo my license and get another bike, I just miss it too much. I'm not doing the training course this time, as I'd already completed it; just more than 3 years ago.

Wondering if if there's anyone who will rent me their bike for the M2 test. Please pm me if you're looking for a little extra cash. My last bike was a Kwai ninja 500. I'm willing to work with different centres, just finding something that works for both of us.

Thanks, have a great weekend!

There have been numerous similar requests but the problem is insurance. Loaning is OK but renting is a different story. All of the risk is on the bike owner and no one in their right mind would risk their financial security for a few bucks.

For the price of renting and then taking the test, you might as well just re-do the course. Betting if you talk to the place you did the course initially they might even offer you a discount because of the situation. Also at the very least, with a few years away it would also serve as a refresher of sorts.

Thanks for the suggestions, and you're completely right about the insurance risks being on the renter.

Ill check out those Kijiji adds jayv, thank you.

Safe riding everyone.

Back
Top Bottom