Gah... Shootings in Germany... What a mess... | GTAMotorcycle.com

Gah... Shootings in Germany... What a mess...

There's no way to put a positive spin on that. War between haves and have nots continues. I'm hoping the new child tax credits coming to Canada will ensure our safety going forward. We need more fatherless children.

probably a radicalized protestant
Nah a Catholic dude... Catholic!

Plus ban guns wtf is Germany doing selling all those guns to its people.

*sarcasm *

this and the other issues going around are why 'merica's going to have that guy with the fab hair running the place in November...

I hear some people were trying to claim it was a setup by right-wing extremists. It happened on the anniversary of the Norway shootings. But... I'm afraid that's a leftist's fantasy. The shooter was a German of Iranian descent. Muslim. I'm sure more will eventually come out, but apparently strict German gun laws didn't work. Neither did their "diverse" immigration policy.

I hear some people were trying to claim it was a setup by right-wing extremists. It happened on the anniversary of the Norway shootings. But... I'm afraid that's a leftist's fantasy. The shooter was a German of Iranian descent. Muslim. I'm sure more will eventually come out, but apparently strict German gun laws didn't work. Neither did their "diverse" immigration policy.

If the shooter is indeed of Iranian descent that might not be ISIS involvement unless he is one of the minority of Iranians who are Sunni and not Shia.

extremely rare event in Germany actually.

Haven't you guys figured it out.
ISIS will claim all of these things because it makes them look like they have more a reach to reign fear.
Now the other people will want to blame them to get the war drums going.

We will be too far gone to accept that someone just snapped or they acted alone to get fame.

Ever notice in the US when something happens they now say we don't think it is terror related or ISIS related.
When it happens then it's ISIS, so either way...they have you feeling scared.

Haven't you guys figured it out.
ISIS will claim all of these things because it makes them look like they have more a reach to reign fear.
Now the other people will want to blame them to get the war drums going.

We will be too far gone to accept that someone just snapped or they acted alone to get fame.

Ever notice in the US when something happens they now say we don't think it is terror related or ISIS related.
When it happens then it's ISIS, so either way...they have you feeling scared.

Except that ISIS backed away from the Orlando shooting once they found out that the shooter had Homosexuality in his background. If this shooter is Shia in his beliefs then ISIS will want nothing to do with them as it conflicts with their extremist Sunni leanings.

Nazi Germany couldn't survive long term nor can ISIS. Are these acts dying grasps of delusion (It's always darkest before the dawn) or an ongoing threat like Neo Nazism?

Except that ISIS backed away from the Orlando shooting once they found out that the shooter had Homosexuality in his background. If this shooter is Shia in his beliefs then ISIS will want nothing to do with them as it conflicts with their extremist Sunni leanings.

Just a mentally unstable shooter with no ISIS ties or ideology.

There's no way to put a positive spin on that. War between haves and have nots continues. I'm hoping the new child tax credits coming to Canada will ensure our safety going forward. We need more fatherless children.

I can`t find a like button . What type of site is this . LOL !

Back
Top Bottom