Which dealer has the BEST DEALS on new KTMs? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Which dealer has the BEST DEALS on new KTMs?

All I can say is that I recommend against Wheelsport. It's been years since I have had an experience that bad.

I just got a Super Duke from Apex, would highly recommend them

Go speak to directly to Colin as he will be approving the deal anyway

Last edited:
I can't speak to the ktm pricing at Apex, but +1. Great place, good people in my experience.

Go talk to Carl at GP Bikes. He was great to deal with for my KTM purchase.

Edit: you said "great deal", in my opinion I got a very good deal with my trade in and incentives on the bike.

carl@gpbikes.com

Last edited:
Todd at Mission Cycle in Angus is really good to deal with. He does negotiate prices and the after sale support is second to none. Todd is not only the salesman, he's the owner.
http://missioncycleangus.com/

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

Well, ended up dealing with Dave @ Apex Cycle. Put a deposit on a 2017 KTM 500 EXC Six Days Edition. Now we play the waiting game.
Thanks for the recommendations fellas!

Congrats.

Done with the track?

Make sure you buy the extended warranty when getting a KTM. 1 year factory warranty and pay the $1800 for the extra 4 years. I've already saved myself some money!

Congrats! The 500exc is one of the trickest bikes out there. I've never ridden one in sm trim, can only assume it'll be phenomenal.

Sent from my Le Pan TC802A using Tapatalk

Congrats! The 500exc is one of the trickest bikes out there. I've never ridden one in sm trim, can only assume it'll be phenomenal.

Sent from my Le Pan TC802A using Tapatalk

The 17 is practically a new bike. Almost everything has been updated, the six days edition comes with all kinds of goodies for only a little bit more than the standard EXC.
Pretty excited to get it in. Will be converted to an SM right away. Already putting a shopping list together.

All I can say is that I recommend against Wheelsport. It's been years since I have had an experience that bad.
I haven't read your thread, but I had a good experience at wheelsport when I purchased my KTM 350SXF 4 years ago. Obviously things change with time, maybe the same people I dealt with are gone now.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

How normal is it for a new bike delivery to be post poned? Bike was supposed to land at the end of September, then it went on to be end of October, it's almost mid-November and still no word.

Is this normal?

It could happen (especially new first year models which KTM 500 EX-C is not) .... real production issues overseas, making delivery date slipping ... or the dealer f-ed up and is playing you .... there's really not a third option, usually.

KTM was busy refreshing significantly their 2 stroke lines, so perhaps that's where the factory focus has gone .... 500 EX-C is surely not their hottest seller (not because it's not a great bike).

You must be livid paying close to 15K and waiting since Sep???

It could happen (especially new first year models which KTM 500 EX-C is not) .... real production issues overseas, making delivery date slipping ... or the dealer f-ed up and is playing you .... there's really not a third option, usually.

KTM was busy refreshing significantly their 2 stroke lines, so perhaps that's where the factory focus has gone .... 500 EX-C is surely not their hottest seller (not because it's not a great bike).

You must be livid paying close to 15K and waiting since Sep???

Well, the 2017s have had a pretty big overhaul as well. I put my deposit down in July, so it's been a while.

Another question, the bike comes with a 6 months factory warranty. If I pay for the bike in full when it lands, is it safe to assume that the dealer can hang on to it until spring so that the warranty starts then? or? I'd hate to pick it up in November and have my warranty over before I could even ride the thing.

Back
Top Bottom