Power coating rims and tank | GTAMotorcycle.com

Power coating rims and tank

m9hrdad

Site Supporter
Hi guys - I am looking for a shop that is willing to pull off the tires off my bike and powder coating the rims. I also need my tank powder coated. Anyone have any good shops that can do this for me?

I realize a lot of shops can do the job if I bring them my rims, but I'm looking for one that will be willing to take the tires and tank off as well. I'm not mechanically inclined to do it myself nor do I really want to attempt it. I understand it will probably cost me more to have the shop do it for me and I'm okay with that.

Anyone have any names of shops around the GTA? I've already PM'd JohnnyP but haven't heard back.

Thanks!

*edit* I posted this in the general forum which I'm trying to have removed.

Wait for JohnnyP's response. He's your best bet for the wheels. But the fuel tank?? Paint - not powder-coat.

Wait for JohnnyP's response. He's your best bet for the wheels. But the fuel tank?? Paint - not powder-coat.

Thanks for your reply. Do you happen to have any contact info for Johnny other than PMs? A phone number or shop name?

Thanks for your reply. Do you happen to have any contact info for Johnny other than PMs? A phone number or shop name?

PM him - best way to reach him.

If you want - I can help you pull the wheels / rubber/ bearings out - you can get it coated and bring them back.

What bike is it ? tanks are usually ultra thin and its hard to bake them evenly. If anyone can do that sort of work its going to be Johnny

Hi guys - I am looking for a shop that is willing to pull off the tires off my bike and powder coating the rims. I also need my tank powder coated. Anyone have any good shops that can do this for me?

I realize a lot of shops can do the job if I bring them my rims, but I'm looking for one that will be willing to take the tires and tank off as well. I'm not mechanically inclined to do it myself nor do I really want to attempt it. I understand it will probably cost me more to have the shop do it for me and I'm okay with that.

Anyone have any names of shops around the GTA? I've already PM'd JohnnyP but haven't heard back.

Thanks!

*edit* I posted this in the general forum which I'm trying to have removed.
I need powder coating on my rims as well and get my tank painted. But I can remove my wheels and tank instead of bringing the bike. Pls update here, maybe we can bundle to save a bit?

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom