R3 Recalls | GTAMotorcycle.com

R3 Recalls

Face

Honda just got one too for the CBR300R and CB300F. Possibly defective connecting rod bearing (one of the few parts they changed when beefing up the 250 motor to 286). Just talked to Markham Outdoor Power and they said there's nothing official yet, but its listed on the Honda recall website for basically all the F and G versions (2015 and 2016). I'm over 14,000 "spirited" km's since April and no issues yet. Hopefully it's all good for the summer and they can fix it in the winter! Or else I want a loaner bike while they are eating up my prime riding season :D

Honda just got one too for the CBR300R and CB300F. Possibly defective connecting rod bearing (one of the few parts they changed when beefing up the 250 motor to 286). Just talked to Markham Outdoor Power and they said there's nothing official yet, but its listed on the Honda recall website for basically all the F and G versions (2015 and 2016). I'm over 14,000 "spirited" km's since April and no issues yet. Hopefully it's all good for the summer and they can fix it in the winter! Or else I want a loaner bike while they are eating up my prime riding season :D

or ride as much as you can and as hard as you want, if motor blows, you get a new one:D

Back
Top Bottom