Sena 10C, 20S (single, dual) for cheap | GTAMotorcycle.com

Sena 10C, 20S (single, dual) for cheap

espro

I wanted to post this a couple weeks ago but the price was so low it seemed kinda sketchy. Decided to take the plunge myself and order it and now that it's here, figured I'd share since it's legit. (I have absolutely no affiliation with the seller)

This guy on eBay is selling a few different Sena models for ridiculously cheap. The 20S-01D (dual pack) would be $758 from amazon.ca with tax, I got it all in for $520 (item, shipping, import fees). His listings are here: http://www.ebay.ca/sch/m.html?_odkw...rom=R40&_trksid=m570.l1313&_nkw=sena&_sacat=0 - he's sold a ton of them and has been on ebay for over a decade, perfect feedback etc.

Can't tell you how he's selling them so low but there you go. Mine came factory sealed in 9 days (ordered July 11, shipped same day, received Jul 20). He uses ebay's global shipping program which covers the potential import fees but because it uses an intermediary shipper it could experience delays. ebay's estimate for mine right up until it was delivered said it'd be here mid-August...

Box is in perfect condition, shrink wrap is intact but it's had some sticker removed from it. Model is the North American one, came with firmware v1.6. Was able to register the serial on sena.com and updated with no problems to v1.6.2.

I would be concerned With the warranty.

Look at canadamotorcycles they have a lot of rlly good discounts and the price is about the same I'm not sure if it still is but a couple weeks ago it was 30% off

Look at canadamotorcycles they have a lot of rlly good discounts and the price is about the same I'm not sure if it still is but a couple weeks ago it was 30% off

he registered the serial # so it should be good.

I got one from a local kijiji seller a while back with no issues.

Box says North America and the serial registered on sena.com with no issue so I think warranty will be fine. Canada's Motorcycle usually has pretty high prices in my experience, their list on the 20s is $750, at 30% off that's $590 with tax but right now it's only at 10% off.

All parts were included in the box (boom mic, wired mic, etc)?

Box says North America and the serial registered on sena.com with no issue so I think warranty will be fine. Canada's Motorcycle usually has pretty high prices in my experience, their list on the 20s is $750, at 30% off that's $590 with tax but right now it's only at 10% off.

Just a question but Sena does not except warrenty issues if your in Canada you have to go back to the dealer where you purchased it?

Just a question but Sena does not except warrenty issues if your in Canada you have to go back to the dealer where you purchased it?

Hmm, that's interesting but the Sena website says this:

Sena provides the warranty service ONLY through the sales channels where the purchase was made, with an exception of the US and Canada. The following is the RMA(Return Merchandise Authorization) procedure according to the RMA address.

North America Region (United States and Canada)
- RMA from the store of purchase: Contact the store of purchase.
- RMA from Sena directly: Contact Sena directly through the link below
(support@sena.com)

So it does seem possible to go direct to Sena for warranty in Canada

All parts were included in the box (boom mic, wired mic, etc)?

Yep everything was there, came with regular boom mic, wired mic, that other remote boom mic, usb cables, velcro pads, cigarette adapter, etc.

Thanks espro. I ordered the 20s dual. Good timing also as I had just started looking at getting them.

Hmm, that's interesting but the Sena website says this:

So it does seem possible to go direct to Sena for warranty in Canada

maybe I'm looking at the wrong area?

http://www.sena.com/support/warranty/

Sena provides the warranty service ONLY through the sales channels where the purchase was made, with the exception of the United States.
The following is the RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) procedure according to the RMA address.
United States

• RMA from the store of purchase: Contact the store of purchase.
  • RMA from Sena directly: Contact Sena directly through the link below.
(Contact Support / support@sena.com)
Other Regions

• Contact the store where you made the purchase.
  • If you have difficulty contacting the store of purchase, please contact Sena for support.

I had a broken 20S base warrantied direct through Sena without a receipt. Wasn't a big deal

I had a broken 20S base warrantied direct through Sena without a receipt. Wasn't a big deal

you and everyone else after great denials from the company that there was a problem....girrrr....sure have a lot of spare SEAN 20 parts now

you and everyone else after great denials from the company that there was a problem....girrrr....sure have a lot of spare SEAN 20 parts now
Macdoc is correct. Sena for the longest time Said there was nothing wrong with the mounts while they fixed the issue. Also, don't expect to have as good waterproofness as the SMH10 was. I've been lucky that my one has been ok (original release purchase) but Sena do not endorse using the 20s in wet weather. Google will help you find all the information online..

I got a set from a dealer in Ottawa for that price back in May. Must be a special Sena does

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Sena 20 was fine in the wet but kids ( more exposed ) started to crackle in the wet. They did dry out and work fine afterward.
He solved it with a small ziplock and an elastic band.

I have a couple of dead Scala that quit in one channel after getting wet and never came back.....that was the end of that brand for me.
ANyone getting SENA 20 must make sure it has the metal clip not the plastic one.

This is the metal

and works....the plastic is darker and can break on the first use....make sure you get that clear with the seller and ask for a photo.

hmmmph - was my own photo...

We got ours for $399 a set in Nov 2015 then spent 3 months fighting SENA to get them fixed.

Last edited:
My Sena 20S died as soon as it encountered serious rain. Sent it out for warranty. Sena told me to contact the point of purchase. Price I paid was $600 shipped, tax in for dual pack, this year.

Definitely disappointing. May have to figure out a way to cover it with something for rainy days.
I don't feel like pulling over to take the comm unit off every time there's a rain cloud in front of me.

My Sena 20 was fine in the wet but kids ( more exposed ) started to crackle in the wet. They did dry out and work fine afterward.
He solved it with a small ziplock and an elastic band.

I have a couple of dead Scala that quit in one channel after getting wet and never came back.....that was the end of that brand for me.
ANyone getting SENA 20 must make sure it has the metal clip not the plastic one.

We got ours for $399 a set in Nov 2015 then spent 3 months fighting SENA to get them fixed.

$399 would have been a great price, but even then it still feels like these things are overpriced. I couldn't imagine paying MSRP

The one I received from the ebay seller has the metal clip. I don't think there's anything on the box that would tell you if it's a newer one, but I'd hope this guy's source is all the same batch.

Back
Top Bottom