6000km service for zx6r? | GTAMotorcycle.com

6000km service for zx6r?

stevenleung0000

According to the owners manual, the brake system needs to be inspected by the dealer at 6000km.
Anyone knows what does this service involved? I don't want to bring the bike to the dealer just to have them look at the pads wear and brake fluid level....but if it is a more complicated job that involves more than what I said, then I don't mind.
(I live in a condo, so I am not allowed to work on my bike in the parking garage)
Thanks in advance!
image_zpsungd3k9u.jpeg

According to the owners manual, the brake system needs to be inspected by the dealer at 6000km.
Anyone knows what does this service involved? I don't want to bring the bike to the dealer just to have them look at the pads wear and brake fluid level....but if it is a more complicated job that involves more than what I said, then I don't mind.
(I live in a condo, so I am not allowed to work on my bike in the parking garage)
Thanks in advance!

image_zpsungd3k9u.jpeg

That's pretty much it.

Thanks in advance!
image_zpsungd3k9u.jpeg

That's what visitor parking is for ;)

Also, not many people are out and about in a parking lot at 11pm

If it's not under warranty, do it yourself. It's just a general check of the system health. Pad depth, disk condition, leaks, etc.

Back
Top Bottom