I bought a bike that I didn't expect to! lol | GTAMotorcycle.com

I bought a bike that I didn't expect to! lol

ajaxguy

So I had another post about my buddy buying a triumph, either the daytona 675 or street triple. So I looked at all the bikes with him, all the while still looking for a good deal on an fz-09 for myself....well I absolutely fell in love with the street triples after looking at them.

He ended up buying the daytona but I am not in the market for the ss type as i wanted something more upright, well thought the fz-09 was gonna be the one, but last night I pulled the trigger on a 2009 Street triple R and now I can't wait to get it on the road!

I considered this bike as well, but I just couldn't live with the bug eye headlights! Love the rest of the bike! There has got to be an aftermarket fix for that??

I considered this bike as well, but I just couldn't live with the bug eye headlights! Love the rest of the bike! There has got to be an aftermarket fix for that??

I actually love the bug eye , I wouldnt even call it that..the 2011 and up models those are bug eye and ugly. For those that do not like it however I guarantee there is a fix!

Sure there is. Just put any headlight you want on it.

So I had another post about my buddy buying a triumph, either the daytona 675 or street triple. So I looked at all the bikes with him, all the while still looking for a good deal on an fz-09 for myself....well I absolutely fell in love with the street triples after looking at them.

He ended up buying the daytona but I am not in the market for the ss type as i wanted something more upright, well thought the fz-09 was gonna be the one, but last night I pulled the trigger on a 2009 Street triple R and now I can't wait to get it on the road!

let this be lesson to all folks - don't go to the dealer with your buddy to pick up a new bike...lmao, nice ride dude.

2 more converts to Triumph nation!
Welcome aboard!

Congratulations.. Welcome to the naked side... Oh, and don't forget to check out triumphRat.
What colour did you get? (red is the fastest) ;-p

Wow, honestly, I did not see that coming either! lol Congrats.

speed triple for the win! love those things

Back
Top Bottom