1903 | A Harley-Davidson® Café | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

1903 | A Harley-Davidson® Café

Where's the high speed fan in front of that thing? Somebody goofed.

low speed fan would be more authentic
for even more authenticity add some oil leaking all over the floor
also you must attend a 1 hour lecture by these guys on "the immigrant problem"...

IMG_8881.jpg

Last edited:
Brevity is the soul of wit. #inrebrules

low speed fan would be more authentic
for even more authenticity add some oil leaking all over the floor
also you must attend a 1 hour lecture by these guys on "the immigrant problem"...

IMG_8881.jpg

I think this dispels the myth that 3 out of 4 bikers are dentists.

Non-Harley friend of mine went this week and loved it. Talked bikes with lots of great people. Good for the owners/HD for doing this. It only helps the bike industry.

Heh, it's not all bad. Check out The Greater Good at Geary/Dufferin. It's a craft brew bar that shares space with a North Of Brooklyn pizzeria plus a bonus arcade on the mezzanine. It took me back decades to the smoky billiards of my youth. The cabinets are missing the cigarette burns and soda residue but they only cost a quarter to play! Not a bad mix of titles, though I was hoping for Dragon's Lair. Loved wasting money on that one. The place is definitely aimed at the hipsterish crowd, but it's up to us to dominate the high score lists!

That place is awesome, I'm a 2 min walk from there and drink there on a fairly regular basis

but back on topic, I stopped by the cafe yesterday and it looks like a cool place, some people just love to hate tho

Last edited:
attach it to a cheque cashing/money mart location, only serve double/doubles and have some reservation branded smokes and you've got a winner.

Don't forget the tall-boy malt liquor singles.

Back
Top Bottom