Whoever these idiots are take it off the 401 Westbound! This was just west of the 427 | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Whoever these idiots are take it off the 401 Westbound! This was just west of the 427

#inrebrules

It's good to see you still have a sense of humour after my grandstanding last night. I went home feeling mortified.

95% of road riders couldn't operate a Cat 336F XE or knit a sweater. It helps to have an affinity for the task and then practice practice. We're talking about practice here. Practice.

95% of road riders couldn't operate a Cat 336F XE or knit a sweater. It helps to have an affinity for the task and then practice practice. We're talking about practice here. Practice.

How are those comparable tasks? If I practice enough I could be Valentino Rossi? No.

Even a slow amature is probably a decent amount faster then 95% of road riders.

How are those comparable tasks? If I practice enough I could be Valentino Rossi? No.

I recognize and acknowledge that practice is all that stands between me and the slow amature status I crave. A VR46 tribute helmet would be the cherry on top. I would not have been able to answer your question in this highly effective manner without much practice. That's how it's comparable.

Last edited:
I recognize and acknowledge that practice is all that stands between me and the slow amature status I crave. A VR46 tribute helmet would be the cherry on top. I would not have been able to answer your question in this highly effective manner without much practice. That's how it's comparable.

Maybe, maybe not. There's people that will never make it out of Novice just like I'll never split an atom or hack my neighbours wifi. I'm sure if I practice I could hack the wifi, splitting the atom might provide to be a bit too difficult. Maybe if I wore a lab coat....?

Maybe, maybe not. There's people that will never make it out of Novice just like I'll never split an atom or hack my neighbours wifi. I'm sure if I practice I could hack the wifi, splitting the atom might provide to be a bit too difficult. Maybe if I wore a lab coat....?

Well, whatever you do and wherever you lifes' path goes just rest assured GTAM has people on standby willing to dole out blanket coverage respect. Please keep us in the loop.

I agree with OP.....TAKE IS OFF THE 401 IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!

the 407 is a more appropriate HWY for this find of stuff

I don't really care if these guys stunt drive, I just don't like them doing it in places where they are likely to cause someone else to get hurt. If you want to take deadly risks where nobody else can get hurt that is your business, after all its your life. But you wipe out on the 401 and you can cause a traffic pile-up. Why not do your stunting in a place where there's no traffic? Abandoned country road? Empty parking lot? There's got to be a better place.

Well if your talking about doing wheelies on the highway IMO you should be going at least 110-120km/h, and your mostly going for distance or speed since your on a highway. That being said there really is not another place but the highway to do long wheelies at those speeds. You can practice in the parking lot all you want, but that will not give you the experience of carrying a wheelie at 120km or faster for multiple kilometers..There is a different feeling you get when your carrying a wheelie for that kind of distance, something you wont get riding in a parking lot

Thats like telling someone that wants to go over 100KM/H to do so in a parking lot instead of the highway.....Your talking about a different experience.....Closed course vs open road I get a different experience doing each

You will never eliminate wheelies or people doing stupid **** on the road, expecting people not to do wheelies on their sport bikes on the road is like expecting them to not go over 100km/h on the highway either....Both happen on the daily, but the part I find funny is the average racer/knee dragger type I see out doing ramps over the speed limit, and doing very high speeds on the roads, weaving in and out of traffic etc etc, generally seem to think that doing that stuff isn't the same or as dangerous to the public as a guy doing a wheelie...

If you want to eliminate wheeleis you have to look to the manufacturers and law makers, they could easily add in anti wheelie on new bikes. Making any bike that is road legal not able to wheelie, same with speed kinda dumb that speed limit is 100km/h but some cars and bikes are capable of going 3x faster. Its like they are teasing you, "oh it can do 300km/h, but you are to never break 100" ya right how long is that gonna last the average person!

Last edited:
As a knee dragger I could care less if guys want to wheelie down the highway. If I could I probably would but don't wanna take the chance of wheelieing over. Do any sport bike riders really care if guys are doing wheelies?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As a knee dragger I could care less if guys want to wheelie down the highway. If I could I probably would but don't wanna take the chance of wheelieing over. Do any sport bike riders really care if guys are doing wheelies?

Vaginas....

There should be a license desgnation like MW to make wheelies legal for those who have completed a ministry approved course and test. Come on RTI and Learning Curves, you are missing out on some business.

ADo any sport bike riders really care if guys are doing wheelies?

If they want to do it down an empty highway in the middle of the night, fine I guess, so long as there is no crying, bitching, or moaning if a cop spots them or they crash their bike.

The thing is, like others have said there is no audience then, so they prefer to do it in traffic...that way they get seen, maybe make the news, and also potentially take out a few others if they crash or someone doesn't expect a bike coming up at 150+ and running into their back-end.

I honestly don't give a **** - I applaud their skill, but despise their idiocy, so it cancels out. #libraforlife

I just hope they don't crash.

Not necessarily true, I wheelie all the time, but never when there are cars around or people, I enjoy the actual wheelie, don't care for attention and definitely do not wan to lose my license, I actually take the long way home from work to a deserted road so I can wheelie. No need to paint everyone with the same brush.

If they want to do it down an empty highway in the middle of the night, fine I guess, so long as there is no crying, bitching, or moaning if a cop spots them or they crash their bike.

The thing is, like others have said there is no audience then, so they prefer to do it in traffic...that way they get seen, maybe make the news, and also potentially take out a few others if they crash or someone doesn't expect a bike coming up at 150+ and running into their back-end.

There should be a license desgnation like MW to make wheelies legal for those who have completed a ministry approved course and test. Come on RTI and Learning Curves, you are missing out on some business.

May as well make stunt car drivers instructors, and make it legal to drive down the highway on 2 wheels in your car... and I mean get the cars up on the side 2 wheels....
They're obviously safe to do so why should anyone else on the highway complain?

[video=youtube;_8GeMrIzlhI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8GeMrIzlhI[/video]

May as well make stunt car drivers instructors, and make it legal to drive down the highway on 2 wheels in your car... and I mean get the cars up on the side 2 wheels....
They're obviously safe to do so why should anyone else on the highway complain?

[video=youtube;_8GeMrIzlhI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8GeMrIzlhI[/video]

Those guys need Redbull sponsorship...some serious skills there.

Those guys need Redbull sponsorship...some serious skills there.

Agreed.
Serious skills.
But, it's obviously just as safe as wheelying at high speeds on the 401 so it should be made legal too, right?
Of course, this is directed at the people who think wheelying down the 401 at 120+ is OK.

Don't really see a difference between them. The vehicle's handling is severely compromised and can cause significant damage if they lose control for whatever the reason may be.

Back
Top Bottom