Whoever these idiots are take it off the 401 Westbound! This was just west of the 427 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Whoever these idiots are take it off the 401 Westbound! This was just west of the 427

Zoodles95

Site Supporter
Seriously? Thanks for making other Motorcyclists look bad...

Two of the riders did not seem to have plates. Lack of gear. The tshirts riding up so I could see your back hair on the 401 was a nice touch. Icon vests were well represented. Two of these guys actually have some serious skill and I would pay to see you do this in a different environment. One Gator (truck tire carcass) and things would go very bad, very quickly and I do not need to see anymore death in my lifetime.

If you know these turkeys please tell them to get off the 401 (pics were taken by my wife in the passenger seat):

These pics were taken about 7km or so west of where we first saw them. Group of 10 or so and then they had spread out a bit by this point. If you know these guys please tell them to smarten up.

Like any of them are going to listen......

only after they have been caught, well maybe, only after they crash and burn, well maybe....typically they don't give a rats behind, and will do it no matter who tells them what....

I too saw one doing this same sort of thing on Mavis, told him to not do it, got the one finger salute and he proceeded to wheelie down the road even more, was going to grab the plate, as there was one showing, but it read "RUN THIS" printed on some metal or cardboard fake plate....am I certain he didn't give a crap whatsoever....

fools will be fools....

This "Run This" punk seems like he frequents the Heartland area. Saw him too, and he doesn't give a damn.

This is exactly the type of mentality, highly skilled and easily influenced, required to take up arms and rush to battle. Who do you want on your side when the Russians, Chinese or the whole of the Middle East shows up on our border? Also who's going to build our skyscrapers? We're running out of good Indians.

This is exactly the type of mentality, highly skilled and easily influenced, required to take up arms and rush to battle. Who do you want on your side when the Russians, Chinese or the whole of the Middle East shows up on our border? Also who's going to build our skyscrapers? We're running out of good Indians.

???

I will find it very hard to give a damn if he ends up under the wheels of a truck servicing the big box store in the Heartland shopping centres.

What about flipping a SUV over and nearly cutting it in half?

What infuriates me when I see stuff like this is 9 times out of 10 they'll respond with a middle finger or "it my life...". Sad part is when they finally do take themselves out, they'll likely take others with them, as while cars have crumple zones, bikes do not (so it is essentially a kinetic missile when it hits).

Last edited:

Not saying it's "right" or pc to stunt down the hiway, just calling attention to the very nature of men of a certain age who are called on to do the dirty work when push comes to shove. Example, what metrosexual will protect the wimmen n chillen when **** gets real? You can't have one without the other.

Not saying it's "right" or pc to stunt down the hiway, just calling attention to the very nature of men of a certain age who are called on to do the dirty work when push comes to shove. Example, what metrosexual will protect the wimmen n chillen when **** gets real? You can't have one without the other.

Most don't want to here it, but this is absolute truth! Typically they only take themselves out when the time comes. And it will come! Far more drunk idiots behind the wheel taken whole families out!

I find this behaviour strange on populated hi ways. I get it; stunting is fun and a skill to be developed. Canada has lots of back roads a few miles out of the city perfect for this type of stuff. There is a time and place the 401 in the middle of the day is a questionable one.

When this is done on the street in traffic it is now done to feed insecurities as the need for others to see and comment is there.

The way to stop this is for us all to stop noticing. My recommendation is to not post comments or even bother noticing.

The only issue is I had to post to get my option on the table. Sorry for that as it is against my point.

The conversation regarding who will fight when the going get tough is a interesting perspective.

I have to think on that a bit more and see if this rings true for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These guys maybe TopGuns on motorcycles but does that mean they will have the chutzpah to face down the enema if the Fit hits the Shan???

Last edited:
It is riders like this that make the rest of us look bad. I don't know about the rest of you but I'm sick and tired of friends, co-workers, etc. telling me that they witnessed something like this and asking if I do wheelies along the highways and the shame I feel in telling them I can't. Although a pit bull came at me once in West Virginia while at a stop and I think I popped the clutch and wheelied away. It was by accident and my feet fell of the pegs but still...

Anyway, soon driverless cars will have sensors to avoid gangs of riderless bikes set to two o'clock.

Last edited:
These guys maybe TopGuns on motorcycles but does that mean they will have the chutzpah to face down the enema if the Fit hits the Shan???

I'm avoiding an enema at all costs. One incorrectly placed water nozzle and there will definitely be fit hitting the shan.

Sent from my custom purple Joe Bass mobile device using Tapatalk

I'm avoiding an enema at all costs. One incorrectly placed water nozzle and there will definitely be fit hitting the shan.

Hahahahaha....

Saw that on the 401 the other week. Three sportbikes riding the bumper of the car ahead, literally less than a car length back.. The driver of the car noticed he had a dirty windshield and chose that moment to clean it. From the rather pungent smell, he still had the really potent deep winter mix of washer fluid on hand.

Anyways, he managed to clean his windshield. He also managed to clean the helmets of the tailgaters behind, and solve the tailgating issue all in one fell swoop.

I'm only offering an alternative viewpoint to the lock step that ensues when one of these types of threads rolls out How many "types" of people make up a population? Dozens? You know, you've got your house wives, teenage princesses, old cougars, middle aged office drones, hobos, junkies, bookworms, feminists, shlubby transit drivers, surly teenagers, granola crunchers, oriental worm pickers, dirty old men, hobbled construction workers, politicians of all stripes and their butt kissing assistants, recently immigrated cafeteria staff....as the saying goes...too much to list. But who gets sent off to war to protect their freedoms? The young hooligan. Look at all the young men who fought in WW1 + WW2, Vietnam, the Middle East wars who never came back or came back damaged. The guys you see pulling stunts on the 401 come from that type of people. It is in their psychological make up to do this stuff. A war has been waged on boys from a young age. They've been sissified by gynocentrism and the white knights that support it. There's a developing problem in some EU countries now where the local women can't depend on their men to protect them from unsavory migrants. These same women who threw there men under the bus in the name of feminism. The world needs rough men.

I'm only offering an alternative viewpoint to the lock step that ensues when one of these types of threads rolls out How many "types" of people make up a population? Dozens? You know, you've got your house wives, teenage princesses, old cougars, middle aged office drones, hobos, junkies, bookworms, feminists, shlubby transit drivers, surly teenagers, granola crunchers, oriental worm pickers, dirty old men, hobbled construction workers, politicians of all stripes and their butt kissing assistants, recently immigrated cafeteria staff....as the saying goes...too much to list. But who gets sent off to war to protect their freedoms? The young hooligan. Look at all the young men who fought in WW1 + WW2, Vietnam, the Middle East wars who never came back or came back damaged. The guys you see pulling stunts on the 401 come from that type of people. It is in their psychological make up to do this stuff. A war has been waged on boys from a young age. They've been sissified by gynocentrism and the white knights that support it. There's a developing problem in some EU countries now where the local women can't depend on their men to protect them from unsavory migrants. These same women who threw there men under the bus in the name of feminism. The world needs rough men.

The World needs rough men who have to wear douchevests to ride a bike on the highway....

Saw that on the 401 the other week. Three sportbikes riding the bumper of the car ahead, literally less than a car length back.. The driver of the car noticed he had a dirty windshield and chose that moment to clean it. From the rather pungent smell, he still had the really potent deep winter mix of washer fluid on hand.

Anyways, he managed to clean his windshield. He also managed to clean the helmets of the tailgaters behind, and solve the tailgating issue all in one fell swoop.

I can't believe I missed this one....brilliant!

I bet your wife secretly enjoyed watching them.

Coming to yell at people on a forum is definitely the way to go, also why post this on the stunt forum, that is disrespectful to these guys that take their sport out of the streets. You are basically saying, you guys stunt, you must be one of these guys on the picture or know them.

Back
Top Bottom