TRAIL RIDING AREA $25 / day | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

TRAIL RIDING AREA $25 / day

Re: TRAIL&TRACKS RIDING AREA $25 / day

Have you contacted them for details?

I replyed to them that I posted a link to their ad on the gta forum with a suggestion for them to join in. Perhaps they will send some pics (and feedback)of their newbie and advanced riders TRACKS AND TRAILS.

Last edited:
i'd give them a chance. everyone seems to be looking for a close place to ride - why bad mouth the place when you haven't even been there. sounds like a work in progress. rome was not built overnight...

$25 is nothing. sounds like a place to bring a newbie kid rider (or adult) just starting out?

That's what I was thinking.. Bring my girlfriend out and let her play around with the bikes for a bit

The trail doesn't seem very interesting based on the pictures posted on kijiji.

Camping sounds fun.

There is a VERY popular ATV and dirt bike facility in that area called B&D. Tons of people go there to atv, it sounds much bigger than this place, it is apparently fully insured. Doesn't matter, even if you have your own insurance, (which is required to ride on someone else's property), You still want a facility to be fully insured, if your become a quadriplegic, your going to WANT them to have insurance to assist. Even the smallest ATV clubs in Ontario carry $5 million liability, (on land they don't own, but manage the trails on).

There is a VERY popular ATV and dirt bike facility in that area called B&D. Tons of people go there to atv, it sounds much bigger than this place, it is apparently fully insured. Doesn't matter, even if you have your own insurance, (which is required to ride on someone else's property), You still want a facility to be fully insured, if your become a quadriplegic, your going to WANT them to have insurance to assist. Even the smallest ATV clubs in Ontario carry $5 million liability, (on land they don't own, but manage the trails on).

hi, do you have a link to b&d ?

I would strongly suggest that all riders have their own insurance. if you have a tragic accident-it doesn't mean you are covered by the track insurance - unless they are found negligent in some manner. your own insurance (with a policy going well beyond public liability) will cover you for lost wages/disability etc even if there is no negligence by anyone else or the track. the tracks insurance is for public liabilty (lawsuit for wrongdoing). because a track has insurance doesn't mean you will get anything, if you hurt yourself.

Furthermore, your own insurance will cover YOU for liability-if you lose control and run over a pedestrian or other rider, or your throttle sticks open and you hit someone - whatever reason - if you are found negligent the track insurance does not cover you. Only your own insurance will protect you from a lawsuit that could potentially cost you millions.

Public liability track insurance only comes into effect if it is proven the track has been negligent. It protects only the track for some wrongdoing. It does not whatsoever cover a rider without the tracks liability being proven.

Last edited:
i'd give them a chance. everyone seems to be looking for a close place to ride - why bad mouth the place when you haven't even been there. sounds like a work in progress. rome was not built overnight...

$25 is nothing. sounds like a place to bring a newbie kid rider (or adult) just starting out?
^^This. With trails being closed all over Ontario, we need to support anyone trying to add something new.
I live in Simcoe County and have awesome trails everywhere. But I'm constantly hearing complaints from everyone south of Brampton that there's no place to ride. A new place comes up and everyone craps on it immediately. I don't get it.

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

^^This. With trails being closed all over Ontario, we need to support anyone trying to add something new.I live in Simcoe County and have awesome trails everywhere. But I'm constantly hearing complaints from everyone south of Brampton that there's no place to ride. A new place comes up and everyone craps on it immediately. I don't get it.Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk
I agree with you 100%. The problem is, they're charging a premium price, for a tiny amount of trails. They need to get the trails finished, or in the mean time, charge a fraction of that for use. At 5 bux less than ganaraska, they're asking me to pay top level prices, for mediocre service. They won't last long with that as a business model. I'm all for new places to ride! Closer to me the better! I'll even pay top dollar, for a great trail network. They need to get their ***** together, before asking for money.

Anyone try this place yet? They don't seem to far from me, being that I live in Burlington. I'm going riding friday or saturday, I want to go to Ganny but maybe I'll try this place, anyone down?

Back
Top Bottom