TRAIL RIDING AREA $25 / day | GTAMotorcycle.com

TRAIL RIDING AREA $25 / day

I read it as 25 bucks ride all day ... With your an bike. Looks good, I'd give it a shot to expand the variety in GTA radius ...

11 acres of land apparently, not sure the length of the trails.

11 acres is awful small was hoping for at least a thousand. The hundred I have to ride at home gets small quick.

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk

25 bucks for 11 acres???? I'll be done in 15 mins!

Where did you guys get 11 acres? I see 11 kilometres and also I see mention of a future motocross track. If you can camp overnight Saturday to Sunday for 45 it isn't a bad deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wonder if they have insurance? Soon as someone gets hurt, bye bye! And yes if it's 11 kms, it's a much better deal! Looks promising. Hope they do it right.

I guess if I want to go somewhere closer than Ganny or Simcoe I'll go to Gopher MF'n Dunes. At least they're reputable.

I guess if I want to go somewhere closer than Ganny or Simcoe I'll go to Gopher MF'n Dunes. At least they're reputable.

Does gopher have trails? Any good?

Gopher dunes has several trail loops. Decent enough but not a all day trail event. With access to the track a nice day can be had for sure.

To be honest if you are insured I would imagine there insurance status would not be too big of a issue. I guess every place has to start somewhere and when I quit off roading it was because I had very limited access to trails. So I would be inclined to support a new venture for sure.

Gopher dunes has several trail loops. Decent enough but not a all day trail event. With access to the track a nice day can be had for sure.

To be honest if you are insured I would imagine there insurance status would not be too big of a issue. I guess every place has to start somewhere and when I quit off roading it was because I had very limited access to trails. So I would be inclined to support a new venture for sure.

If you are inviting people to ride on your land, and are receiving compensation, you'd better have insurance. Regardless of my insurance situation, you need to protect yourself from unforseen things. And technically, I could ride there with no insurance at all.

Last edited:
I asked how many kms of trails and here's the response I got:

"Acres *over 11 acres."
Clarification:
"Well roughly 5 usable acres as of now another six is in due process ..but I'm confident we will have it ..to be perfectly clear.."

Clarification:
"Well roughly 5 usable acres as of now another six is in due process ..but I'm confident we will have it ..to be perfectly clear.."

If that's it, way too small! They need to build first. Nevermind asking me to pay 25$ for a day. The Ganny is 30$/day.

If you build it, they will come. Sounds like they desperately need money or something to keep the build going?

I asked how many kms of trails and here's the response I got:

"Acres *over 11 acres."

Wow, then that's only a sliver of that block of land, which wasn't huge to begin with.

i'd give them a chance. everyone seems to be looking for a close place to ride - why bad mouth the place when you haven't even been there. sounds like a work in progress. rome was not built overnight...

$25 is nothing. sounds like a place to bring a newbie kid rider (or adult) just starting out?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom