Some people should not ride motorcycles | GTAMotorcycle.com

Some people should not ride motorcycles

dyno

Site Supporter
Is this guy serious?

[video]https://youtu.be/uMzWbuRMW9U[/video]

sorry if this is a repost

I love how he makes big point of indicating that this was his second accident. Who goes aggressively into a clogged intersection like that? Lack of situational awareness and defensive riding to say the least.

I love how he makes big point of indicating that this was his second accident. Who goes aggressively into a clogged intersection like that? Lack of situational awareness and defensive riding to say the least.

doosh was trying to be a smart arse and whizz between the cars. Paid the price. lol..

"It was a green light and I'm supposed to have to right of way"... Except you're only supposed to proceed through if the way is clear lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ya, but very likely a PRO TRACK RIDER! :lmao:;)

what did he think was gonna happen? He would jump over the car by activating his rocket boosters and be on his way?

Bet his insurance company loves him. The prez is going to be able to make next months yacht payment.

I'm awaiting the flaming for my upcoming comment:
As stupid as he was for trying to fly through, I can understand his anger/dumbfoundedness. I have had 2 full seconds of green light where cars continue to turn left. Now I would never try and force my bike through, but have I inched forward and laid on the horn? Yup. Guilty. Imo, this is where the police should be laying charges and not speed traps.
But yeah, I think this guy was just a dumb@$$, but hey, he got his YT views, amirite??

Sent from my custom purple Joe Bass mobile device using Tapatalk

I'm awaiting the flaming for my upcoming comment:
As stupid as he was for trying to fly through, I can understand his anger/dumbfoundedness. I have had 2 full seconds of green light where cars continue to turn left. Now I would never try and force my bike through, but have I inched forward and laid on the horn? Yup. Guilty. Imo, this is where the police should be laying charges and not speed traps.
But yeah, I think this guy was just a dumb@$$, but hey, he got his YT views, amirite??

Sent from my custom purple Joe Bass mobile device using Tapatalk

where is my flame thrower! will the bbq suffice? the front of the car was beyond the pedestrian lines - this makes him "in" the intersection. if you are in an intersection the rules are to continue through the red to clear the intersection. the car moved forward a foot at most. i think he was moving up closer to the car in front to leave room behind him. anyone in court who watches the video is going to think wtf is with the biker revving out in a dragstrip launch across a blocked intersection. that alone may earn him a dangerous or careless driving charge. the bikers best scenario is for the insurance companies to find him 75% at fault, car 25%. if he pushes it to court he may find himself charged with careless or dangerous and 100% at fault.

edit: and just to prove he is an idiot - he posts the evidence on yt. wonder if he'll make enough to cover for a new bike..
as bugs bunny would say "what a maroon"

bass man you waited 2 full seconds on a green - thats light weight. I've waited so long on an advanced left turn green arrow (full 6-7 seconds) that it turned yellow b4 i was through! - and I was first in line! I didn't even shrug, why get frustrated it doesn't help. drove a DZ steel truck in the gta for a few years. i'm the guy in the right lane cruising along with the flow-the guy in the left turn lane actually stopping on the yellow. i'm the guy who wouldn't drive on commission -LMAO hourly wages please. you have to let it go or it'll drive you nuts.

Last edited:
I would suspect a 3rd accident coming up shortly for this clown.

where is my flame thrower! will the bbq suffice? the front of the car was beyond the pedestrian lines - this makes him "in" the intersection. if you are in an intersection the rules are to continue through the red to clear the intersection. the car moved forward a foot at most. i think he was moving up closer to the car in front to leave room behind him. anyone in court who watches the video is going to think wtf is with the biker revving out in a dragstrip launch across a blocked intersection. that alone may earn him a dangerous or careless driving charge. the bikers best scenario is for the insurance companies to find him 75% at fault, car 25%. if he pushes it to court he may find himself charged with careless or dangerous and 100% at fault.

#fact

This idiot did a similar thing once. Traffic was jammed on a side street and a guy was trying to inch in. I squeezed through as he saw a shot at an opening. I looked down at his approaching bumper as I slipped through unscathed but could have done serious injury to myself.

Back
Top Bottom