Hi I'm Ellie, the Newb Passenger | GTAMotorcycle.com

Hi I'm Ellie, the Newb Passenger

Napster90

Good Morning!

I'm Ellie, the newb passenger looking to meet experienced riders. I think motorcycles are amazing, but sadly I'm too much of a wimp to drive one myself. I've posted in hookups/rides. If interested, check out the post and message me back.

Have a great day!

Last edited:
Is my soul enough? I was thinking of treating someone to drinks(non-alcoholic), but I'm just here to bum rides off of generous people. Thanks for replying! Have a great weekend.

Lexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
11cfh38.jpg

Here is the reference for those that weren't around which is most

http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/archiv...7-Cute-female-companion-for-2up-ride-wanted!-)

:lmao:

Last edited:
I believe that Lexx was soliciting female passengers a long while back. Picture is a photoshop of Chelsea (supitschels?) on her bike, with Lexx? added. Not sure who did the shop.

I believe that Lexx was soliciting female passengers a long while back. Picture is a photoshop of Chelsea (supitschels?) on her bike, with Lexx? added. Not sure who did the shop.

I assume they see me as the female version of Lex. Well whatever fuels your engine.

I assume they see me as the female version of Lex. Well whatever fuels your engine.

If you post a pic of yourself might help you catch a ride or maybe not ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you post a pic of yourself might help you catch a ride or maybe not ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Darn... I'm not much to look at. You can ask JollyGreenGiant, he almost refused to take me - thankfully I sit in the back and had a helmet on!

Back
Top Bottom