Newb Passenger looking for Ride-alongs | Page 7 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Newb Passenger looking for Ride-alongs

dellen_millard.jpg.size.custom.crop.486x650.jpg

Yeah.. what could possibly go wrong right? A nice conversation to get to know them for a whole 30mins, that will surely be enough time for you to feel them out. :rolleyes:

I am sure you will find plenty of opportunity to ride at the back of someones bike, hopefully it doesn't end badly for you. I would never suggest this type of behavior for any of my friends guys or girls. It's just not safe. If something were to happen and you go down, the riders insurance will be pretty messed up as well. Its just a HUGE risk for really not that much. Good luck.

Jokes aside it's actually not all that bad to meet up with people from an internet forum - this isn't craigslist or kijiji, it is a small site where the administrators can and would 100% have to cooperate with any police investigation - and while that's of little consolation if you've been made a victim in some way it is certainly a good reason for those types of people to look for easier places to hang out.

Plus this is a riding forum, a male-dominated hobby - nobody in their right mind signs up here thinking they will meet people for "personals ads" type interaction.

In a world of tinder, match.com, craigslist, and kijiji - I don't think anyone is going to be using gtamotorcycles.com for nefarious purposes.

Jokes aside it's actually not all that bad to meet up with people from an internet forum - this isn't craigslist or kijiji, it is a small site where the administrators can and would 100% have to cooperate with any police investigation - and while that's of little consolation if you've been made a victim in some way it is certainly a good reason for those types of people to look for easier places to hang out.

Plus this is a riding forum, a male-dominated hobby - nobody in their right mind signs up here thinking they will meet people for "personals ads" type interaction.

In a world of tinder, match.com, craigslist, and kijiji - I don't think anyone is going to be using gtamotorcycles.com for nefarious purposes.

Thank you... Thank you...Thank you
Just rides. Nothing else

Last edited:
I've been wanting to try riding 2up, but taking a stranger out seems like a bad idea for both parties. I've been trying to talk a buddy into helping me practice 2up but I think both of us know it's a bad idea :D

Get fully comfortable riding first. Then and only then think of taking a passenger. Granted my girlfriend pushed me to take her on my bike in my first year... and I relented...3 decades ago. lol

This thread is ridiculous and funny to read. I can only imagine how many pm's shes got ( assuming shes a she or all you guys are getting catfished haha! ). keep it going!

Last edited:
This thread is ridiculous and funny to read. I can only imagine how many pm's shes got ( assuming shes a she or all you guys are getting catfished haha! ). keep it going!

Well... let's just say you're more likely to lose a kidney than be catfished.

I understand sometimes a person has things he may want to confess or tell someone to get it off his chest, but TMI @FLSTC...

LMAO now i understand why those like harleys there is no other bike i know that would vibrate as hard as harley:lmao:

You live in Richie Hill right?

Pm me, I live there also :) I'm always down to take a passenger and ride around!

+1. To bad the "vibrational energy" Tinder guy lives in Montreal, otherwise he'd probably be all over this. lol

Is /thread still a thing? Can someone give this poor soul a ride already?

Worst case Ontario she takes your kidney and bike.

Best case, she takes your kidney.

Napster, there is a meet Sunday mornings at Woodbine Ave & Stouffville Rd.
Behind Famous Sam's Restaurant.
The CVMG meets there, as well as other regulars.
Could be 50+ bikes on a good day.
People having breakfast, then off for a ride for the day, or whatever time allows.
I know quite a few mature riders there who may be willing to take a passenger, myself included, although my main ride is currently set up for one rider.

Is /thread still a thing? Can someone give this poor soul a ride already?

Worst case Ontario she takes your kidney and bike.

Best case, she takes your kidney.

Exactly! I have met up with a few individuals. I originally posted on craigslist...but a friend said this would be a safer option.

Back
Top Bottom