Newb Passenger looking for Ride-alongs | Page 25 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Newb Passenger looking for Ride-alongs

I'd like to establish what "between" actually entails. From the spectator perspective.

It entails a safe, motorcycle ride with me as the passenger. As Dad#1 said, there is now a newly established NFA... All offers will be screened by them.

It entails a safe, motorcycle ride with me as the passenger. As Dad#1 said, there is now a newly established NFA... All offers will be screened by them.
You are going to end up ridding with this guy then

I'm out sorry leave for UK October 5th and world superbikes races in jerez have fun

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

When I go for a ride longer than 15-20min on highway I try to always have earplugs. Still able to hear everything around me...just more muted. I find with music I just keep going faster and faster and faster with a good tune...ear plugs work great. Plus not as tired after a long ride, and much more pleasant experience.

To each their own I guess. Time to go home from work.

Early on I didn't wear earplugs, now I do even for a short ride. I hear everything, they just cut down on wind noise. Hearing loss is gradual and not repairable currently. I even started wearing them mowing the lawn.

When I first started wearing ear plugs (after about 5 years riding without), I found myself going much faster than I thought I was going due to being used to riding/shifting using the sound of the bike as an indicator.
After I started to realized that I had a harder time hearing, I wear them if I plan on going on the highway for more than 10 mins going over 80km/h - commuting downtown via highway doesn't really give you the chance to go that fast... Also a lot less fatigue when riding with them.

Soooo a slight change of plans. I will be going with @CockBlock to the Motosocial and leaving with @Jawnlee.

SOO sad it seems like @cockblock is unable to attend and I have no ride to this wonderful event. :crybaby: It seems like @felixx's prophecies has come to fruition.

Last edited:
Okay soo all my rides to this event has just canceled or isn't able to come to my rescue. Anyone willing to take me along?

I just woke up in a bathtub full of ice.....

Actually Napster is a great passenger. No missing parts. Nice to see all the bikes and riders at the MotoSocial.

I just woke up in a bathtub full of ice.....

Actually Napster is a great passenger. No missing parts. Nice to see all the bikes and riders at the MotoSocial.

Dad#3 to the rescue! I'm not sure if any of you knew, but @Riceburner is an expert on bikes. It was a night of great fun and very educational... Sadly I didn't retain as much as I would have liked... But he promised more lessons & rides in the future

Last edited:
@Riceburner is an expert on bikes... But he promised more lessons & rides in the future

seal-of-approval.jpg

Back
Top Bottom