Newb Passenger looking for Ride-alongs | Page 24 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Newb Passenger looking for Ride-alongs

i went bluetooth earbuds/mic awhile ago, too easy to snag loose long wires going to a phone & cheap nowadays @ ~ 5+ bux a pop

deals with unwanted noise, music & comms

I will have to stick to earplugs for now... Don't want too much distraction. Some said the season ends last October...so when does it start up again?

http://themotosocial.com/toronto

I just saw this MotoSocial thing on another thread, the last one is on Oct 5... whose going and would be willing to let me tag along?

@JawnLee just offered to take me... I think @henryv1234 will be going as well as @cockblock.... Hope to see you all there!

Last edited:
Wow! This thread got long. I read stuff about bikers "negotiating corners". If you stick to the speed limit, you won't need to negotiate any corners. It will also become a fairly dull ride around these parts. Sitting in heavy city traffic? How about a nice relaxing speed on the back roads up and around the northern areas where trees and fields line the roads. With music in my helmet and the sweeping scapes afront, the only thing I am negotiating is where I'll stop for petrol and a social. That is a good time. Nobody is negotiating any corners here. Passing when it is safe, and safely passing. Accelerating through small safe sprints to keep some level of exhilaration. Egos fully checked. Peace out. And happy riding!

Last edited:
Wow! This thread got long. I read stuff about bikers "negotiating corners". If you stick to th speed limit, you won't need to negotiate any corners. It will also become a fairly dull ride around these parts. Sitting in heavy city traffic? How about a nice relaxing speed on the back roads up and around the northern areas where trees and fields line the roads. That is a good time. Nobody is negotiating anything. Passing when it is safe, and safely passing. Egos fully checked. Peace out. And happy riding!
Good idea! I was thinking of a nice ride with the napster, me wearing my short shorts and going to the forks of the credit. Should be lovely with my hairy legs and fall colours.

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk

I'm at Roy Thomson Hall right now... And I swear two of the dads are here talking about riding in the rain and going to Brampton next week.

I'm at Roy Thomson Hall right now... And I swear two of the dads are here talking about riding in the rain and going to Brampton next week.

I'm telling you, a lot of riders wimp out on the account of rain (not these two dads apparently)... a little rain and they run for cover.

They are not wimps, they are witches, melt if they get wet

Everyone here is talking about kidneys...but is anyone else a little alarmed at how everyone Napster knows she calls 'dad'? lol

Everyone here is talking about kidneys...but is anyone else a little alarmed at how everyone Napster knows she calls 'dad'? lol
Lol! Who's your daddy?

Sent from my Le Pan TC802A using Tapatalk

Lol! Who's your daddy?

Sent from my Le Pan TC802A using Tapatalk
She has a daddy thing...i have seen this sort of thing before...all actors were 18 or older, and in compliance with all laws having jurisdiction in the state of california...thats what the warning said..

Well they are giving fatherly advice with a fatherly undertone... Besides I don't call everyone 'Dad'... I call @PrivatePilot mom.

She has a daddy thing...i have seen this sort of thing before...all actors were 18 or older, and in compliance with all laws having jurisdiction in the state of california...thats what the warning said..

Sounds like someone speaks from experience... Whose your Daddy?

Well they are giving fatherly advice with a fatherly undertone... Besides I don't call everyone 'Dad'... I call @PrivatePilot mom.

Sounds like someone speaks from experience... Whose your Daddy?
Apparently you are...

Since we are in the "ride/hookups" sub forum, I propose a ride between Napster90 and all her daddies

Since we are in the "ride/hookups" sub forum, I propose a ride between Napster90 and all her daddies

I don't have daddies... I have fatherly figures that I refer to as "Dads". I will be at the motosocial on Oct 5. So anyone who wants to meet me... I'll be with Jawnlee. I'm sure his bike will stand out quite a bit.

Last edited:
I don't have daddies... I have fatherly figures that I refer to as "Dads". I will be at the motosocial on Oct 5. So anyone who wants to meet me... I'll be with Jawnlee. I'm sure his bike will stand out quite a bit.
I will be there too incase anyone wants to meet me. I will be wearing my short shorts, you can't miss me.

I'm here for the gangbang??

I propose a ride between Napster90 and all her daddies

Your proposal must be submitted in writing for all daddies to review and will be voted on during our next meeting. Only successful proposals will be contacted/notified. Thank you for your interest in riding and/or group riding with Napster90.

-Founding Father of NFA (Napster90's Father Association)

Disclaimer: Napster90 retains all rights to veto any decisions made by the NFA

Your proposal must be submitted in writing for all daddies to review and will be voted on during our next meeting. Only successful proposals will be contacted/notified. Thank you for your interest in riding and/or group riding with Napster90.

-Founding Father of NFA (Napster90's Father Association)

Disclaimer: Napster90 retains all rights to veto any decisions made by the NFA

I'd like to establish what "between" actually entails. From the spectator perspective.

Back
Top Bottom