East York Service Options | GTAMotorcycle.com

East York Service Options

Outbound

When I get a motorcycle what are my Service Options near East York. It looks like Snow City or Cycle world?

Does Honda Dealership service Honda motorcycles?

Kawasaki shows up at Eglinton and Birchmount but does not show up as a dealer on their website - Is it just old location?

Can I take my bike to Snow City and get 1 hour service and wait like with a car? It is far for me to take the bus.

Flying Squirrel motorcycle on Carlaw does service now

The Honda car dealerships don't service motorcycles. That is the Kawasaki corporate offices at Eglinton & Birchmount, not a dealership. If you set up an appointment at Snow City, you can wait for the work to be done, assuming they're on schedule with their appointments and the work will be done without any delay for parts.

Other than Flying Squirrel, there's also 109 Cycle at Danforth and Warden.

Thanks guys for the info. I didn't know about 109 Cycle. Sure wish there something in East York so I didn't have to go out to Scarborough. Will give me good incentive to learn my own maintenance. Cheers.

Another alternative you can consider (depending of the type of service), is that you can contact Frekeyguy (highly recommended) here on GTAM he will pick up your bike , service it and deliver. Or you can ride to his place and wait if the service allows.

You also have no one else to blame if you screw it up. :)

I agree with the previous poster, Flying Squirrel on Carlaw between Gerrard and Dundas is probably the closest.
Drive your bike down one day and let Glen have a look at it.
He's a good guy and he'll let you know if he can do it or not.

www.fsmotorcycle.com

Last edited:
+1 for Flying squirrel.... I have heard a lot of great things about them.... I haven't tried them myself because I do the maintenance on my bike myself...

Its not too close to scare but there is also speedworx.... Fawaz is a good guy

I wouldn't touch Snow city with a 10 foot pole... they have tried to overcharge me twice Quote almost double what other dealers quoted.... the second time was to give them a second chance twice and was giving me an appointment over a month away.

Back
Top Bottom