France terror again | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

France terror again

Very sad. But the us invasion on middle East has created so much garbage that I am not sure how they are going to clean it. There was no suicide bombing or Isis crap before. Why can't they be left alone but then how is the arms industry going to run. And of course Saudi Arabia is well involved in this fiasco. how else are they going to enjoy gold spoons and diamond clad Benzes. The hunger for power and control will wipe the humanity one day.

Btw profiling is exactly what's needed. You gonna dedicate resources to scrutinizing old white ladies at airports? Thats blind political correctness taken to such extremism that it actually endangers lives. Pathetic.

Are we? You want to label it as such before knowing the facts... That's racial profiling.

You're getting race confused with discrimination. In that, I'll admit that I do discriminate based on a combined variety of things like cultural background, family history, and the actions of an individual. Canada has always reserved the right to pick and choose who gets into this privileged country, or to discriminate which of those would and wouldn't be best for this great country. It's what has made this the best place to live on earth.

Political correctness is leading western Europe to complete anarchy. I've got the popcorn ready because this show is only just getting started.

Political correctness of most politicians is the problem. You wonder what their private thoughts are.

agreed

you gotta work for it. Applies to all. There are opportunities here to work for it beyond the basic start up freebies.

Home grown kids these days may not have the opportunity to work for it unless super driven, ruthless and smart. Everybody's going to be fighting for scraps soon, why should immigrants be any different? And refugees aren't immigrants in the self starter tradition. They may end up like Eskimos with a flat screen, just enough lifestyle viewing to see how everybody else lives that they're missing out on. Pass the antifreeze.

You guys are talking about economic equality in a thread about ideological attacks... THAT is some funny ****.

I suppose the 9(?) attackers in the Paris concert attacks were just unhappy with their work schedules

I know it does not fit your narrative so it must be wrong... but the radicalised people that do these killings, Christian, or Muslim all fit into one of two categories, poor or crazy. Be it 168 people killed in the Oklahoma City bombing or the people killed in this situation. Abrahamic religions cannot radicalise people who are not poor and/or crazy--and it is the only way to stop it. Fix the underlying cause and recruitment goes way down.

This is not something new, almost every point in history where "radicalised" people commit atrocities in comes down to Economics--nothing to lose and someone is telling them it is not their fault they are in this situation it is xxxxx and you need to fight back. BTW it is the same with the Christian White Supremacists, acts are carried out by radicalised poor or crazy people told that xxxxx group is the cause of all their problems.

I know it does not fit your narrative so it must be wrong... but the radicalised people that do these killings, Christian, or Muslim all fit into one of two categories, poor or crazy. Be it 168 people killed in the Oklahoma City bombing or the people killed in this situation. Abrahamic religions cannot radicalise people who are not poor and/or crazy--and it is the only way to stop it. Fix the underlying cause and recruitment goes way down.

Lets play tit for tat. I name a guy then you name a guy.

Syed Farook - US born, university educated, cushy government job

Ok, you go.

Very sad. But the us invasion on middle East has created so much garbage that I am not sure how they are going to clean it. There was no suicide bombing or Isis crap before. Why can't they be left alone but then how is the arms industry going to run. And of course Saudi Arabia is well involved in this fiasco. how else are they going to enjoy gold spoons and diamond clad Benzes. The hunger for power and control will wipe the humanity one day.

There's no doubt that the U.S. foreign policy in the Middle East has been an utter failure. But the Middle East has always been a fractured bastion of unrest since the time of the Roman Empire.

Does anyone think they can stop any of this?
It's a new reality that was created and breed by MANY.
Create chaos and profit from it. When you drop bombs and they kill innocent people then likely the survivors will come a knocking for revenge. How many drone strikes killed innocent kids/families? And that 1 remaining survivor is the easiest person to seek revenge.
Also follow the money.

Let's think about it, did the US policy really fail or did it do what they wanted.

Do we really think we can control the acts of billions of ppl on this planet?
Hell, we are still trying to get everyone in this country to wear seatbelts and not text and drive.

Last edited:
Didn't know Muslims were a race. Cool!!

Race is a polysemantic word.

race
noun
: race; plural noun: races

• each of the major divisions of humankind, having distinct physical characteristics.
    "people of all races, colors, and creeds"[/COLOR]
    synonyms:ethnic group, racial type, origin, ethnic origin, color"students of many different races"

• a group of people sharing the same culture, history, language, etc.; an ethnic group.
      "we Scots were a bloodthirsty race then"
      synonyms:ethnic group, racial type, origin, ethnic origin, color

The part in red qualifies Muslims as a race; to exhibit any form of islamophobia is, in fact, racist

Last edited:
At work the other day, guy first day on job, has a female supervisor. He will not acknowledge the female supervisor, so a male supervisor comes over, the new guy says he does not acknowledge any woman that is not his property. What happens, company doesn't want to seem racist so they move new guy to a male supervisor. If it was you or me we would be fired on the spot. Anyone that follows a pedophile is not welcome in my country, if you would like to see first hand we are deploying troops now, go and sign up and see for yourself what we are dealing with.

At work the other day, guy first day on job, has a female supervisor. He will not acknowledge the female supervisor, so a male supervisor comes over, the new guy says he does not acknowledge any woman that is not his property. What happens, company doesn't want to seem racist so they move new guy to a male supervisor. If it was you or me we would be fired on the spot. Anyone that follows a pedophile is not welcome in my country, if you would like to see first hand we are deploying troops now, go and sign up and see for yourself what we are dealing with.

Wow.. you guys trying to one up each other or what? Also bet you don't see deploying troops and laying waste to the traditional Muslim homeland as any sort of issue either. This is just getting disgusting now.

Wow.. you guys trying to one up each other or what? Also bet you don't see deploying troops and laying waste to the traditional Muslim homeland as any sort of issue either. This is just getting disgusting now.
Terrorist apologist right here folks..

So why didn't you file a formal complaint that the company is discriminating. That woman worked/earned her position. We are in Canada now. And that there demonstrates how WE keep bending the rules.

Fire his but, there are lots of other ppl that can take his spot.

That woman should file a claim for hostile work environment, lol and whatever else she can legally.

Many of these countries still own slaves, sex slaves at that, and I'm the disgusting one.

So why didn't you file a formal complaint that the company is discriminating. That woman worked/earned her position. We are in Canada now. And that there demonstrates how WE keep bending the rules.

Fire his but, there are lots of other ppl that can take his spot.

That woman should file a claim for hostile work environment, lol and whatever else she can legally.

Because it likely didn't happen

Back
Top Bottom