Tue 12th Hwy 403 stunters - you're on CTV news | GTAMotorcycle.com

Tue 12th Hwy 403 stunters - you're on CTV news

That's probably his hobby, love the danger of being caught.

You can't fix stupid...but you can wait until it eliminates itself from the gene pool.

Also nice to see they are riding without plates, although I guess that's a given....

You can't fix stupid...but you can wait until it eliminates itself from the gene pool.

Also nice to see they are riding without plates, although I guess that's a given....

You need riding like that to provide the necessary support for the memorial ride industry.

"Hey everyone, I don't understand it...like, why is sportbike insurance like, soooooo expensive for young riders, like, I just wanna ride a supersport lol"

Of course nothing will come of this since it appears the riders are basically unidentifiable. Darwin rides pretty fast though I've heard. Keep an eye out for bikes matching the description in the news in the coming weeks/months.

video not playing for me, black screen

Got a flashblocker? Apparently CTV still believes in flash video. I had to override my flash blocker to get it to play.

"Hey everyone, I don't understand it...like, why is sportbike insurance like, soooooo expensive for young riders, like, I just wanna ride a supersport lol"

Of course nothing will come of this since it appears the riders are basically unidentifiable. Darwin rides pretty fast though I've heard. Keep an eye out for bikes matching the description in the news in the coming weeks/months.

And when it happens, there will be sure to be those here expressing shock and disbelief, and certain that it must have happened because of some cager.

Others will opine the inanity of "but he died doing something he loved", putting aside the fact that he won't be doing that and anything else he may have also loved ever again.

The more rational will simply shake their head and knowing that he rushed to his own demise and found it, perhaps sooner than he might have wished, but found it just the same. And then they won't give another thought to yet another pointless and stupid death or serious injury.

And when it happens, there will be sure to be those here expressing shock and disbelief, and certain that it must have happened because of some cager.

Others will opine the inanity of "but he died doing something he loved", putting aside the fact that he won't be doing that and anything else he may have also loved ever again.

The more rational will simply shake their head and knowing that he rushed to his own demise and found it, perhaps sooner than he might have wished, but found it just the same. And then they won't give another thought to yet another pointless and stupid death or serious injury.

Oh you guys, stroking each other's um.. ego... Something you wanna tell us about?

Yeah these guys are tools... your response is to paint all sportbike riders with the same brush. Lot of old folks falling off cruisers of late (some we know) should I make all types of inference.... shoot, already did

your response is to paint all sportbike riders with the same brush.

Of course not all sportbike riders are like that, I know a lot of mature and responsible riders who ride sportbikes. That said, forgive me if I discount your opinion somewhat as a rider who has openly suggested that riding twice the speed limit is acceptable behaviour on public roads.

That said, these sorts of tools who DO ride like dbags put one huge dent in the bell curve, and accordingly, yeah, insurance companies group most young and (experienced or not) sportbike riders together a result. History and accident statistics have shown that they're predisposed to shenanigans and squidding. So yeah, there's that reason insurance is crazy and often unaffordable for a lot of sportbike riders.

Lot of old folks falling off cruisers of late (some we know) should I make all types of inference.... shoot, already did

If you're referring to Hedo, which I'll say is a really low blow, you may wish to be reminded that he hit an animal and his wreck was no fault of his own. Some night when you're righteously clipping along at 200K and you do the same you probably wouldn't be around to post about it from his hospital bed like he is.

Oh you guys, stroking each other's um.. ego... Something you wanna tell us about?

What are you, 12?

Of course not all sportbike riders are like that, I know a lot of mature and responsible riders who ride sportbikes. That said, forgive me if I discount your opinion somewhat as a rider who has openly suggested that riding twice the speed limit is acceptable behaviour on public roads.

I openly suggested the speed limits are arbitrarily low; the penalty for the crime too high; and the possibility of an increased limit in low traffic situations/places/time of day... You keep going back to that as if I advocate screaming down 403, splitting lanes at 3 pm on a Monday. This is why I can't take you serious

PrivatePilot said:
That said, these sorts of tools who DO ride like dbags put one huge dent in the bell curve, and accordingly, yeah, insurance companies group most young and (experienced or not) sportbike riders together a result. History and accident statistics have shown that they're predisposed to shenanigans and squidding. So yeah, there's that reason insurance is crazy and often unaffordable for a lot of sportbike riders.

These guys don't have insurance I'm sure. Do I think a new rider should be able to jump right on a 600ss; nope. But you need to look back at the way you posted that and ask yourself why it's antagonized another... or is that the goal. You got me, I responded.

PrivatePilot said:
If you're referring to Hedo, which I'll say is a really low blow, you may wish to be reminded that he hit an animal and his wreck was no fault of his own. Some night when you're righteously clipping along at 200K and you do the same you probably wouldn't be around to post about it from his hospital bed like he is.

Thank you for doing exactly what I assumed you would... You accuse me of low blow, but this is not the first time you or 3 others I can think of off the top of my head, have made comments about my/other members impending death. It's actually quite common. You haven't a leg to stand on in regards to High/Low road comments, in fact it's what brought the thought to my head.

I openly suggested the speed limits are arbitrarily low; the penalty for the crime too high; and the possibility of an increased limit in low traffic situations/places/time of day... You keep going back to that as if I advocate screaming down 403, splitting lanes at 3 pm on a Monday. This is why I can't take you serious

These guys don't have insurance I'm sure. Do I think a new rider should be able to jump right on a 600ss; nope. But you need to look back at the way you posted that and ask yourself why it's antagonized another... or is that the goal. You got me, I responded.

Thank you for doing exactly what I assumed you would... You accuse me of low blow, but this is not the first time you or 3 others I can think of off the top of my head, have made comments about my/other members impending death. It's actually quite common. You haven't a leg to stand on in regards to High/Low road comments, in fact it's what brought the thought to my head.
How did this suddenly become all about you?

Back
Top Bottom