Reply with quote? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Reply with quote?

sempre1

Hi i was wondering how i can reply a few simultaneous "reply with quote"?
Can Anybody help me on how to do it?
Tnk you

Hi i was wondering how i can reply a few simultaneous "reply with quote"?
Can Anybody help me on how to do it?
Tnk you

In the lower right hand side of the message, where it says 'REPLY | REPLY WITH QUOTE' there's a third Icon that looks like a pair of " in a bubble with a + sign. Click that. Click it on all the message you would like to quote, when you're done, click 'REPLY WITH QUOTE' on the last message and it will open with all the messages you tagged.

EDIT: Just read the post above me...learn something new every day. lol

In the lower right hand side of the message, where it says 'REPLY | REPLY WITH QUOTE' there's a third Icon that looks like a pair of " in a bubble with a + sign. Click that. Click it on all the message you would like to quote, when you're done, click 'REPLY WITH QUOTE' on the last message and it will open with all the messages you tagged.

Ok i'm trying now

ok i think i got it

Absolutely.lol

Looks like you got it. Good stuff.

when i reply with quote it states i don't have enough words in my response. how to fix that?
thanks

when i reply with quote it states i don't have enough words in my response. how to fix that?
thanks

Type more - the quoted portion of a response doesn't count as characters, and the forum is configured to not allow questionably pointless responses like "LOL" or the such to be posted. Add some more content. ;)

Type more - the quoted portion of a response doesn't count as characters, and the forum is configured to not allow questionably pointless responses like "LOL" or the such to be posted. Add some more content. ;)
LOL

Sent from my custom purple Joe Bass mobile device using Tapatalk

Alllllrighty then, so apparently the forum isn't limiting short responses. ;) FWIW it *can* be configure to do so.

Justride, on further thought, what's likely happening is that you're typing your reply in the quoted portion of the response, not below it. If you do this the forum takes your response as part of the quote, and a response with *only* a quote and nothing of your own will not post.

Alllllrighty then, so apparently the forum isn't limiting short responses. ;) FWIW it *can* be configure to do so.

Justride, on further thought, what's likely happening is that you're typing your reply in the quoted portion of the response, not below it. If you do this the forum takes your response as part of the quote, and a response with *only* a quote and nothing of your own will not post.

via Tapatalk

via Tapatalk
Signature posted. So technically something of your own ?

@PrivatePilot Tapatalk / forum is 3 character minimum fyi
So if the poster is just trying to, for example, agree with a quote with ?, it may not register.
Let me try.

Signature posted. So technically something of your own ?

@PrivatePilot Tapatalk / forum is 3 character minimum fyi
So if the poster is just trying to, for example, agree with a quote with ?, it may not register.
Let me try.

?

?

?

?

A

A

So it seems the 3 character limit is gone when using Tapatalk. I guess this is a pc/ forum in browser issue?

So it seems the 3 character limit is gone when using Tapatalk. I guess this is a pc/ forum in browser issue?

You already answered this. Try without your sig.

via Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom