I think I found biker heaven | GTAMotorcycle.com

I think I found biker heaven

clutch

KaCDrHU.jpg

3RQK4kH.jpg

Great pictures! How dare you tour on a naked bike.....

Great pictures! How dare you tour on a naked bike.....

Umm, I must admit... We only had a week. It would have taken 3 days of slabbing it just to reach the area by motorbike, then 3 days back. 6 days lost to just highway. It was decided to trailer it. We did the commute in 30hours straight. One drives while the other sleeps, then switch.

'Twas well worth it. Check out this road!
6QRBdJN.jpg

Last edited:
I wouldn't want to ride down the side of that.

Umm, I must admit... We only had a week. It would have taken 3 days of slabbing it just to reach the area by motorbike, then 3 days back. 6 days lost to just highway. It was decided to trailer it. We did the commute in 30hours straight. One drives while the other sleeps, then switch.

6QRBdJN.jpg

Well then, how dare you trailer your bike, and then ride it around a beautiful playground!

In all seriousness, pics look awesome! That is a dream road for sure!

Beartooth for sure given the snow ....had fun on it a year ago June. You got clearer skies. I hit a bridge joint on the way down and the loaded Vstrom left a big trail of sparks. Kid of course played hooligan all the way up and down.

A days drive ( long day ) from Toronto is Mount Washington in New Hampshire ...highest in the east.

Screen%2BShot%2B2016-07-12%2Bat%2BJul%252C%2B12%2B%2B%2B%2B2016%2B%2B%2B%2B8.43.41%2BPM.jpg

Wild road up but too much traffic today to make use of it.
What we had to deal with in front of us….freaked drivers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtfyzwFjgmQ

this is the entire run - and good info
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqVZj0UOx1g

I'm ****** we missed Chief Joseph ...mental error on the GPS :(

Not here?

[video=youtube;I_WUJVIlWDE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_WUJVIlWDE[/video]

Boring until around 28 seconds. Then the one guy starts racing. ;)

The first time I saw that vid, i actually spit my food out of my mouth I was laughing so hard. It reminds me of the first time I tried to take a corner on my first bike and had no idea how to lean. That rider should be confined to basic roads until gaining some cornering experience or taking a course.

6QRBdJN.jpg

So where is this?
What about gas stations?

The first time I saw that vid, i actually spit my food out of my mouth I was laughing so hard. It reminds me of the first time I tried to take a corner on my first bike and had no idea how to lean. That rider should be confined to basic roads until gaining some cornering experience or taking a course.

I did see some cyclists going down the mountain and their speeds were freakin insane!

Back
Top Bottom