July 19 Trackday at GBM | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

July 19 Trackday at GBM

any word on what layout was decided?

I'm sorry you were given the wrong info - the girl in the office assumed that was the layout, but the layout will be revere Screaming Alien. They are aware now.

I'm sorry you were given the wrong info - the girl in the office assumed that was the layout, but the layout will be revere Screaming Alien. They are aware now.

Cool, thanks for the heads up.

My buddy just registered and the girl said regular screaming alien. So it is in fact reverse screaming alien?

(Khlesha got 1/2 my message correct lol ) - it is Reverse Screaming Alien I sent that info to our setup guy this morning.

Was a great day today with only 1 red flag that I saw (left with 1 session to go as I was gassed and started making mistakes).

There were about 10 people in each group overall. It was good to keep it in 3 as there was a significant difference in pace between the groups.

Never ran a reverse layout before. Definitely a mind messer the first few sessions out.

Overall a well run and good day!

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Was a great day today with only 1 red flag that I saw (left with 1 session to go as I was gassed and started making mistakes).

There were about 10 people in each group overall. It was good to keep it in 3 as there was a significant difference in pace between the groups.

Never ran a reverse layout before. Definitely a mind messer the first few sessions out.

Overall a well run and good day!

+1 was a great day, loved the track layout.

It was a great day! Thanks to Grand Bend for running it !!

Come out Friday if you think Reverse Alien is a trip try Reverse Technical :D Call GBM book your spot !

Anyone with photos they'd care to share?

Green group had some "excitement" as we waited at track entrance for a small yellow plane to land during one of the afternoon sessions.
He headed to the Carousel end (as you'd expect so he could land on the back straight) but he then abruptly turned 90° & headed toward the trees, then went below the tree line at which point we were all convinced he'd crashed into the trees!
But, he did appear again after what seemed like a fairly long time & plopped his little yellow plane down on to the back straight lol

Back
Top Bottom