Black Lives Matter - Sending the wrong message | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Black Lives Matter - Sending the wrong message

Never understood the point of blocking the Gardiner. If it's so bad back in Tamilstan, jump on a plane back there and fight to fix it. Don't screw over thousands of people who are 10,000 miles removed from your pet issues. They want to get home to their own problems, and really don't give a flying crap about yours.

Never understood the point of blocking the Gardiner. If it's so bad back in Tamilstan, jump on a plane back there and fight to fix it. Don't screw over thousands of people who are 10,000 miles removed from your pet issues. They want to get home to their own problems, and really don't give a flying crap about yours.
You have my vote.

Blocking the highways makes total sense. If I miss the opening pitch at rogers center and am late to get my $4 street sausage and have to buy a $12 hotdog inside, all I think about is the plight of others on the far side of the planet, or perhaps all lives matter.

They were showing the government that they have the power to bring things to a grinding halt so it would be best for the govt to meet with them or help their cause. It worked...didn't it?

You presume that you know all of what they wanted.
Who knows what they asked for in private and got?
Clearly they got something tangible that they stopped protesting.

Yeah, they were told if they do something stupid like that again, there's a shipping container waiting for them in Halifax ready to send them back to deal with the problem in person.

You presume that you know all of what they wanted.
Who knows what they asked for in private and got?
Clearly they got something tangible that they stopped protesting.

Yup.... Clearly........... So clear that it wasn't shown in the video.

Not all protests have a positive outcome of what the protesters want.

Take most of the protests that go on here in Toronto. Do protesters really get what they want, or do they disperse because they realize nothing will come of acting out while losing peoples attention? Hell, how many protests regarding motorcycles have ever made a difference?

Or even when tractor trailers decided to protest by blocking the highway...?

And back to the thread topic, sort of.
BLM got the Premiere to come out in public and make a statement.
They also got her to agree to some sort of policy change or some sort of investigation into their issues.
BLM got PRIDE parade to agree to some basic things too. I have to admit that was an odd ball moment to hear they are protesting the gay pride organization for what appears to be discrimination against other gay people (who are black).

Sometime you don't have to get anything except to show that you have power in your own way that can and will disrupt the machine.
The G20? summit held here is another example, iirc the police guy in charge is being brought up on charges or fired or something like that...things are still happening with that years later.

BLM has a focus, their focus is the killing of black people by white police officers. Think of it as a specialty. They can not try to resolve all issues to everyone.

Black people killing black people is a completely different problem that has to be addressed by society differently and would need a different approach with different action plans.

BLM want action plans and changes for White police officers killing black people in America.

This is specifically to answer your question regardless of how I or anyone else feels how poor of a job they have done.

How come black lives dont matter for this? I've never ever heard a BLM supporter talk about these kids and condemn the mother who cut their throats. Guess this one does not count. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...pen-butchers-knife-charged-degree-murder.html

Like in every other "Cause" fanatics screw everyone out of achieving what the cause is intended to achieve.

Examples: feminism, the crazy man hatting fanatics screw it for the intelligent woman that have spent years fighting for equality like equal wages; religion is another example.

Same is happening with BLM, a few crazy organizers doing stupid stuff like trying to ban police officers from the Pride parade screw it for the intelligent ones trying to achieve change to a real problem, problem than most of us white folks will never suffer from or understand and quite honestly should shut the hell up about since we haven't had a child killed by an officer for a simple traffic infraction, this is why "All lives matter" is a BS statement since obviously (facts sited by even Obama) white lives matter a lot more to officers than black, at least in the USA.

Like the guy that killed the 5 officers in Texas, he changed the conversation from the 2 cases of black males killed by officers the previous 2 days to "let's support police officers"

Last edited:
Last edited:
'All lives matter' is now a racist statement just FYI. Its the next N word.

G20 is on a whole different level due to the professional agitators involved.

Any of the sheep who follow along in those types of situations, are just being led to the slaughterhouse, for the agitators' gain.

Here's a BLM protest video, where something different actually happens.
[video=youtube;7cEew8FXwUs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cEew8FXwUs[/video]

Like their response to the "All Lives Matter" the Tenor touted at the All Star game. They said they don't care about all, just black....or something like that is what I get from it.

I just watched the interview literally not what she said at all to paraphrase.
"of course all lives matter thats something that we should all espouse but there is a problem with black being being killed by police officers and thats what we are working to address"

It's not a racist statement, is just a BS statement made mostly by racists that are trying to minimize the importance of the issue of black Americans being killed by white police officers. SO saying ALM doesn't make you a racist, but that statement is mostly made by racist people.

It's like saying the "N" word doesn't make you a racist, but the word is said mostly by Racist people.

'All lives matter' is now a racist statement just FYI. Its the next N word.

Back
Top Bottom